Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

redshirt why are you going to jail? i thought people were just joking about pedophilia but drat dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

krampster2 posted:

hmm, how much mackerel do you eat? do you reckon i should eat more?

also pls don't diet shame me izumi

you would have to hold a gun to my head to make me eat mackrel at this point. i like to have a diet where the staple isn't something that you can purchase at the bait & tackle. good luck getting swole tho, goonspeed

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

just do a million burpees and eat a lot of mackrel redshirt, you're gonna do great

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

the great deceiver posted:

you would have to hold a gun to my head to make me eat mackrel at this point. i like to have a diet where the staple isn't something that you can purchase at the bait & tackle. good luck getting swole tho, goonspeed

how do u get a job now that you're a convicted felon

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Is red shirt actual going to jail???

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

krampster2 posted:

redshirt why are you going to jail? i thought people were just joking about pedophilia but drat dude

lol I'm not going to jail. I'm just like Batman - I like to prepare for every possible scenario.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I literally have the best record you could imagine - I'd be willing to sell it for the right price, of course.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

roboshit posted:

how do u get a job now that you're a convicted felon

i cook for a living, it's frowned on not to have a felony conviction in that field

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

the great deceiver posted:

i cook for a living, it's frowned on not to have a felony conviction in that field

lol. For real, I'm loling hard.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

So I should get a kitchen job. Good advice.

Any other tips for getting swole in jail? For instance, are there exercises that are well suited to a cell?

karate (frst 5 volumes are a pro read)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

i see you're scrubbing your activity hisdtory
please don't delete this one many goons like sriracha tacos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPnzZsVuc0

In this video I travel to Taco Bell to try the Sriracha taco. Thanks Biff Johnston for donating the money needed to purchase the taco.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://steamcommunity.com/id/toxclassic

wow roboshit thats pretty hosed up

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i have nothing left

#TOX_CLASSIC

im a convicted felon now lmao

tox.classic

i forgot to take my meds

meth addict boyfriend punisher

tomoko wouldnt do it

it's over..

mentally ill gamer dude

SCHIZO WEED MSOKER 420

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I didn't read this big gay thread but didn't anyone post his boner yet?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Can anyone post/link more Meth rants here? Those were great

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

see im not an actual crazy person! i just try really hard to pretend to be one

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
is this the guy who went on the whole rant about being a "functional meth user" b/c that was pretty sad.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

roboshit posted:

they took my blood pressure and it was no joke 250/170 and he said something about my brain being a little swollen, they had to take me to an actual hospital for a few days

Holy poo poo dude.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
When I was 18 I spent a few months in jail. They made us young cats watch a new show on HBO called Oz. Prison looked like it would kinda suck.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
This is the type of person our tax dollars go to. loving liberals. I sorta wish you would have killed someone so that the Great State of Texas (my birth state) could have hooked up a nice iv cocktail for you within a month after finding you guilty.

Edit: if this is a joke you're still a piece of poo poo.

Tony Homo fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Apr 26, 2015

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
the way you get swole in jail is to lift water bags, do inclines stock on grunts, wham wham and swag, any crooked badge can hook you up with gnc poo poo, there's lots you can do for payment, you could cut a knot on a monkey mouth, mags love that poo poo. some new jacks are assholes and would go on facebook and print out pictures of your old lady and her new sportcoat. bitches need to learn to set their privacy settings right.

skeets gets suitcased in all the time. trees are hit and miss, usually lovely though hth

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Harry in Rio posted:

the way you get swole in jail is to lift water bags, do inclines stock on grunts, wham wham and swag, any crooked badge can hook you up with gnc poo poo, there's lots you can do for payment, you could cut a knot on a monkey mouth, mags love that poo poo. some new jacks are assholes and would go on facebook and print out pictures of your old lady and her new sportcoat. bitches need to learn to set their privacy settings right.

skeets gets suitcased in all the time. trees are hit and miss, usually lovely though hth

what

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What kind of internet access can a federal prisoner expect?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being?

Math Debater
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

redshirt posted:

i know federal prisoners can pay to access a "Corrlinks" email system, but i think they may not have any internet access other than that.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
friend of mine was in prison for a few years and occasionally he would post pictures to facebook that were obviously taken from inside the jail. so however he did that, that's the type of internet you can expect.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

whoflungpoop posted:

oh i disagree

glad you're clean tho stay safe

stay safe felon ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Puppy Galaxy posted:

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

More like this please

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ramsus posted:

I didn't read this big gay thread but didn't anyone post his boner yet?

Is this real? I want to see it

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
welcome back Roboshit

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

redshirt posted:

haha half the people in the feds are in there for a computer crime so there's no internet. you can pay 50 cents a page to send an email through their hosed up little Jpay email terminal or you can pay like $500 to have an iphone smuggled in to you but if you get caught with it you get 6-12 months added to your sentence.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Fix your i key dumb poo poo

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

hellotoothpaste posted:

Fix your i key dumb poo poo

my, what a compelling find. it turns out cheap technology is cheaper to replace than to actually repair, and the letter i is useless enough to live without.

wouldn't you agree that single mothers are forced to raise the next generation of men because their fathers are all trapped in the revolving doors of penal recidivism? these broken men are forced to medicate their feelings of bitterness towards their absentee fathers with surrogates of drugs and alcohol.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Wrong thread

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

we got a maytag here, plexing, ho check this fish

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I believe in your redemption roboshit. Enfield lit his face on fire and went to the jail but now he's probably the best poster here

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I can't believe that thaouse really funny + good posts weren't verifiably accurate. What the gently caress am I supposed to do now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Ork of Fiction posted:

I can't believe that thaouse really funny + good posts weren't verifiably accurate. What the gently caress am I supposed to do now??

just appreciate them for the entertainment they gave you man

• Locked thread