Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Universe Master posted:

she got some giant tatas

some dudes like giant tatas

Yeah man nothing wrong with that I just wanted to let the poor guy above know that at least one person agrees with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Mad Men is a show where dudes use one hand to swish scotch glasses and the other to smoke cigarettes and no longer have free hands to slap asses and wank themselves off so it the frustration is real for them

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Marketing dweebs and middle manager types love this show as they really want to pretend their lives are like this and really, really want other people to think their awful meaningless jobs are like this.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
Seriously though, that little Hamm restored my garb in humanity.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

If I were good looking or rich or had a giant dong I'd be just like Don Draper.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's an hour where you constantly wish for Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks, and Allison Brie to have an incredibly beautiful threesome that never happens.

It's also the rare show where ladies can convince themselves they're not watching retrograde erotica because Don Draper is pathetic (although most will cop to it in the end), while guys can either pretend they're Don Draper or use the show as an excuse to vindicate their nice guy beliefs about how only "good-looking douchebags" get ahead in the world.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
It's a great show because it shows you poo poo wasn't all that great "back in the day" like a lot of people claim

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Marketing dweebs and middle manager types love this show as they really want to pretend their lives are like this and really, really want other people to think their awful meaningless jobs are like this.

it's probably close to the mark since everyone in the show is a miserable sack of poo poo who can only get fleeting moments of personal fulfillment from their pointless job and are totally incapable of relating to an actual human being

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
pretty white people wearing pretty clothes

boring as poo poo

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I watch it for Pete. I love Pete.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

YeahTubaMike posted:

pretty white people wearing pretty clothes

boring as poo poo

it could do with more baader-meinhof group attacks

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

it's the 70s now so hopefully some hippy smashes him with a brick for being The Man

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Why are they mad though

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

thathonkey posted:

Why are they mad though

Hendricks doesn't ever free the twins. drat YOU NETWORK TV! :argh:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

thathonkey posted:

Why are they mad though

it's hard being white and affluent and beautiful

all the negros trying to tear down your gates

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

VendaGoat posted:

Hendricks doesn't ever free the twins. drat YOU NETWORK TV! :argh:

She's got S-rank cleavage/sweater puppies but it ain't a lie that they'd either sag or are be blatant implants once they're free.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol at the gay goons itt who are too busy schtuping twigs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

She's got S-rank cleavage/sweater puppies but it ain't a lie that they'd either sag or are be blatant implants once they're free.

I just learned a new term.

Either way, I'm down. No way they look like an orange in a sock.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Alan Smithee posted:

lol at the gay goons itt who are too busy schtuping twigs

I'd hit that pussy like the fate of the earth was riding on me, but if she showed her tits on-screen it'd be like Scar-Jo in "Under the Skin"-- lots of horny morons upset that a curvy woman is in-fact subject to gravity.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

I'd hit that pussy like the fate of the earth was riding on me, but if she showed her tits on-screen it'd be like Scar-Jo in "Under the Skin"-- lots of horny morons upset that a curvy woman is in-fact subject to gravity.

I had no idea she showed them off, had to look this up...

People are complaining about... THE gently caress MAN!?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's what happens when you have a career partially built on S-rank cleavage and dudes aren't used to seeing breasts that "perfect" outside of push-ups and double-sided tape:

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
They're just so ANGRY

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Gotta love the guy who put the original tentacle sex picture up on his wall.

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/9aC57DL.png

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Jon Hamm has a huge cock

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

No. 1 reason why mad men are mad right there: dogs stealing the mad mens pies. I know I'd be mad t:mad:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Toad Tunnel posted:

No. 1 reason why mad men are mad right there: dogs stealing the mad mens pies. I know I'd be mad t:mad:

They both look happy to me :confused:

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

one's white, rich, and handsome, and the other's a dog. wouldn't you be happy in either circumstance?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Horniest Manticore posted:

one's white, rich, and handsome, and the other's a dog. wouldn't you be happy in either circumstance?

Yes

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Rich white men are never happy and can mask their true feelings with fake smarmy smiles.

Probably thinking about putting the dog in a pet taxi and towing it with a dune buggy and going off road.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

If they didn't have that dude with the white hair I probably wouldn't watch it, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

that dudes foot got run over with a lawnmower driven by idiot secretary and i've been watching out of loyalty ever since tbh

• Locked thread