Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

in addition to that logic being extremely flawed, town only ever lynched people who were voting opop that day anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
and Gulag has now made me feel a little better.

Truly, this is a Brave New World Samfucius has created.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I would like to say, I know I should feel bad for that last statement, and I do.

But I couldn't help myself.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Wow that's some sour grapes Jedit.

Yes sorry we killed Jake N1 but whatever. We killed you and your whopping 14 posts on N2 because I didn't want to kill Mithross or Razor because I like letting people who haven't or don't play much stay in the game longer. N3 we killed rurea/exakt who were hardly high volume posters.

Seems like we made the right moves anyway since you apparently had the whole game solved on D2 :rolleyes:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I honestly figured scum would keep me around because I'm not particularly helpful to town and I'm an easy lynch to push on the last day.

• Locked thread