Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
People have seem to forgoten that Gaben died and rose again to save PC gaming. He also also brought steam sales, which just really make AAA games comparable to thier console versions, and have made the "normal" prices of indie games go from 5-15 to 15-30 so that they can make money off of being 75-90% off in a steam sale. All hale gaben!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fatass who made a extremely mediocre pc storefront that is only succesful because of a monopoly and a hivemind mentality of a fan base

also half life 2 sucks

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3715830

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Why does no one want to thank gaben? He brought us overpriced indie games(untill steam sale when they are normal priced) and pay for uded to be free mods!

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
epic ironic poo poo post for the win

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Gabe once gave me a hummer in a wendy's bathroom

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

I had no idea Games merged with GBS.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

:gaben:

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Broseph Brostar posted:

Gabe once gave me a hummer in a wendy's bathroom

I hear those get pretty bad mileage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Why do you capitalize MOD?

permalinksavereportgive goldreply

[–]GabeNewellBellevueConfirmed Valve CEO[S] 575 points 3 hours ago

Old habit. Circa 1997.

Gaben is just like us, except he is a holy prophet, like Jesus! Or should I say Jesus is like Gaben!

• Locked thread