Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
please help me goons, if i stand on my head i have a mullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
grip it and rip it

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

use a lighter

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014
Nair. Then alcohol.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
Tweezers and someone desperate for money (children and/or the homeless)

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

Use the pink bottle of Nair. The women's stuff works better than the men's stuff for whatever reason.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Prav posted:

use a lighter

ttrip report: works

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I keep pulling my wife's hair out of my rear end. No idea there it comes from. She has shoulder length hair so I know I'm not eating it. When I'm taking a shower and cleaning my rear end I routinely pull out a foot long curly brown hair. I'm assuming it's not pubic.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

glue fisting

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Fact of life, if you have long hair it gets everywhere. It will get into your rear end.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Keith Stone posted:

I keep pulling my wife's hair out of my rear end. No idea there it comes from. She has shoulder length hair so I know I'm not eating it. When I'm taking a shower and cleaning my rear end I routinely pull out a foot long curly brown hair. I'm assuming it's not pubic.

i have no clue why i clicked on this thread and then kept reading it but holy poo poo if I havent experienced this as well

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

Madcosby posted:

i have no clue why i clicked on this thread and then kept reading it but holy poo poo if I havent experienced this as well

Swear to God...first time it happened I thought TAPEWORM!

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Madcosby posted:

same

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i have never found my wife's hair in my rear end.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

ttrip report: works

i'm a little surprised and disappointed

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

RaceBannon posted:

i have never found my wife's hair in my rear end.

Those are SOOOO fun to pull out of your rear end in the shower. You're cleaning your rear end and you feel a little tickle, then you pull it and you laugh like a motherfucker.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebP3QBtmP6k

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

DonJNavarro posted:

grip it and rip it

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Just give up and learn to walk on your hands backwards.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Keith Stone posted:

i think we need to form a club

e: also, obligatory inclusion of this:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Just try to wait it out, OP. It will go away eventually.

source: all my hair fell out

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElectricSheep posted:

A+

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Jean Eric Burn posted:

Use the pink bottle of Nair. The women's stuff works better than the men's stuff for whatever reason.

don't you have to stand bowl-legged for at least ten minutes in order for that poo poo to burn your butthair off consistently?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

ElectricSheep posted:

if you're a farting connoisseur you owe it to yourself to either shave or nair your rear end in a top hat because your rear end will sing it's swan song i guarantee it

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Bunsen Burner.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
paging psyopmonkey

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Chemotherapy.

Adbot