Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Punch a huge hole in the ceiling and siphon all your upstairs neighbor's free air conditioning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
sweaty hot wife

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
But he didn't call now. He never called.

She died shortly thereafter.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Another scorcher.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Another scorcher.

...cool :smug:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

dont they still run this ad

No, they haven't run it for at least 10 years or so. I think that youtube video was actually uploaded by a goon, a few years ago there was this huge thread with people trying to find it because everyone remembered it but no one could find any proof of its existence anywhere on the internet. Not even the production company that made the ad had a copy.

raditts fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Apr 27, 2015

• Locked thread