Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Holy poo poo, this guy needs a gym membership stat

He is one heart attack away from an early grave :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it was a photoshop apparently

hes still real fat tho

dud root
Mar 30, 2008

Parrotine posted:

one heart attack away from an early grave :stonk:

pretty sure thats true for everyone

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

dud root posted:

pretty sure thats true for everyone

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I mean he doesn't need to go crazy here, just dropping 20 pounds would do him a world of good

A thirty minute routine three times a week, nothing fancy. It's not like he can't afford it; could even use that as the go-to excuse for his Half-Life game delays, it's a win/win scenario

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
yeah let's get fit here in a gbs video game thread

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah let's get fit here in a gbs video game thread

Wow

How can I trust a mod who makes fun of GBS

Smh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Parrotine posted:

I mean he doesn't need to go crazy here, just dropping 20 pounds would do him a world of good

A thirty minute routine three times a week, nothing fancy. It's not like he can't afford it; could even use that as the go-to excuse for his Half-Life game delays, it's a win/win scenario

he's a billionaire or something so I bet he has people to tell him this that he can then ignore

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
put a sock init fergus

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Blacksmithing or knife making or whatever he does for a hobby would be pretty hard work, all that hammering would make his upper body swole under all that fat.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Gabe's not actually that fat anymore, now he's just regular guy fat instead of holy poo poo you could roll him down a hill fat

Compared to way back when HL2 was still in development this is a pretty major improvement

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i'm pretty sure this is a picture of either peter jackson or guillermo del toro

mystery at hog island
Aug 16, 2003
Captain of Outer Space

CJacobs posted:

Gabe's not actually that fat anymore, now he's just regular guy fat instead of holy poo poo you could roll him down a hill fat

Compared to way back when HL2 was still in development this is a pretty major improvement

What the gently caress is up with his hands?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

mystery at hog island posted:

What the gently caress is up with his hands?

He's old

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

CJacobs posted:

He's old
And used to be fat.

Also he types alot I bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

KoRMaK posted:

And used to be fat.

Also he types alot I bet.

He spends literally millions of dollars a day just answering emails. A lot is an understatement.

• Locked thread