Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I'm kind of wondering just how bad that dog's rear end in a top hat looked if it got half the thread probated. I mean it's not like they hide the darn things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

FoolyCharged posted:

I'm kind of wondering just how bad that dog's rear end in a top hat looked if it got half the thread probated. I mean it's not like they hide the darn things.

same. i really wanna see what that dog's nice rear end in a top hat looked like. if anyone haves this thread archived or whatever and can find the pick pm me.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Um have forgot marvel vs capcom exists?

capcom did

i have been playing Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate becuase it went on sale recently, and it has a legit good fighting game tacked on as a bonus mode. reminds me a lot of marvel vs capcom 3, same kind of mechanic with a team of three vs three.

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 27, 2015

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I bought Vengeance of Dog Anus 2 but I'm afraid to start it up now

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
it was a hosed up lookin dog butt you guys, i mean drat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Rutibex posted:

i have been playing Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate becuase it went on sale recently, and it has a legit good fighting game tacked on as a bonus mode. reminds me a lot of marvel vs capcom 3, same kind of mechanic with a team of three vs three.

it p much just plays like a regular musou game in "2D", i would hope it didn't remind you of any proper fighting game

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

the great deceiver posted:

it was a hosed up lookin dog butt you guys, i mean drat
like how though? describe it for me just a little bit.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I pre-ordered Pillars of Eternity. I've played about 3 hours.

Worth it.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

coldplay chiptunes posted:

like how though? describe it for me just a little bit.

it was kinda bloody looking? the dog must have had rough times.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

it p much just plays like a regular musou game in "2D", i would hope it didn't remind you of any proper fighting game

my friends will actually play this fighting game with me, is the difference. if i take out Street Fighter of any kind people refuse to play because of the learning curve, but smash bros, or soul calibur, and now warriors orochi 3: ultimate all work as newbie friendly fighters.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
my dogs got a butthole but its illegal to show you it

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

the reveal trailer looked sweet, so i pre-ordered the special moron edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol if you dont pre order every video game

• Locked thread