Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
there was a goy. a very strange enchanted goy..... they say he wandered very far over land and pee pee a little shy (like me) and sad of one eyed monster but very wise was he. and then one day, a magic day he passed (as in a trans person passing) my way and while we spoke of many things cucks and kings this he said to me to me.... the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to hire a woman for sex and receive sex in return. [Instrumental part] The greatest thing youl'' ever learn. Is just to pay for sex... and receive sex in return

post your own! they can be funny or philosophical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
In before 'AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUUAAUAUUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHG'!!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
cant wait to see this thread on page 1000

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
She was a fast machine, she kept her cooter clean.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Frykte posted:

there was a goy. a very strange enchanted goy..... they say he wandered very far over land and pee pee a little shy (like me) and sad of one eyed monster but very wise was he. and then one day, a magic day he passed (as in a trans person passing) my way and while we spoke of many things cucks and kings this he said to me to me.... the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to hire a woman for sex and receive sex in return. [Instrumental part] The greatest thing youl'' ever learn. Is just to pay for sex... and receive sex in return

post your own! they can be funny or philosophical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lonny Donoghan
Jan 20, 2009
Pillbug
Since my friend you have revealed your deepest fear
I sentence your gender to be exposed before your peers

Tear off his balls tear off his balls

• Locked thread