Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moola
Aug 16, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

rush house

what the hell is rush house

youre making some weird typos today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Poetic Justice posted:

YEs, actually i think it's the opposite and people who defend fat people are fat and should post pics to prove otherwise

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
I don't get the joke with the feminist tree stump. That's a tree stump, right?

Ekusukariba
Oct 11, 2012

I hate yankees posted:

I don't get the joke with the feminist tree stump. That's a tree stump, right?

You mean the edit of the beach body poster? It's a whale, i also couldn't tell at first

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES

Poetic Justice posted:

YEs, actually i think it's the opposite and people who defend fat people are fat and should post pics to prove otherwise

I agree, but probably are a lot of closet fats or skinny-fats "shaming" the fats on tumblr, to be fair.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

babypolis posted:

i mean look at this guy, i can guarantee you this guy is obese as hell and hasnt moved off his chair in decades

Internet says my BMI is 25.9. Gotta start running more regularly now that it's warm again, get back down under 25. But nah I'm not gonna post pixx just 'cause SA poster babypolis thinks I'm a secret tubbo, this isn't my first day on the web

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Just remember to eat less, or replace most of what you eat with lots of green veggies.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Wicker Man posted:

Just remember to eat less

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Poetic Justice posted:

It's the internet, it's fats all the way down

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I would do everything this woman desired.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

It's the internet, it's fats all the way down

Ideally every GBS thread should be "yeah, well I bet you're fat :smugbert:" back and forth forever

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Predicted in 1982.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

This is good too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

lol how surprising

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Look at that May english sky !

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
it'd be really cool if people had a sense of humor more often

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Poetic Justice posted:

lol how surprising

Probably because the protest required a long walk to reach it.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

I don't get it, all I see is cows in a field.

Edit: How dare this patrisexist rape all these women by take pictures without their permission.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

If I was reading this stuff without any idea what the average british person looked like I'd assume that it was an island of starving anorexics chained to treadmills rather than a bunch of pink bags of cookie dough eating batter fried sausages.

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

Hi I’m The_Angry_Turtle. My hobbies include picking up metal things so that I can put them down again, seeking the Paleblood to end the Beast Plague Menace, and playing with exotic birds. Also I’m apparently a misogynist with mental issues so severe that I have to keep a vial of smelling salts on hand to revive people who pass out from horror when I open my mouth. I actually think my misogyny has more to do with the term being stretched to the point that the definition could now be “doing anything any woman doesn’t like”. Also the bizarre SA culture that demands deference towards female posters while being strangely lenient (with occasional detours into coddling) towards them when they act out of line or say something stupid.

I go on a lot of dates. I don’t actually enjoy most of them. I don’t like being around people unless I find them funny or interesting. That’s a real handicap but not one I’m really willing to compromise on. Sometimes I like to criticize the people I go out with because they’re fat, make stupid fashion choices, barf on me, spend nearly an hour bitterly talking about their sister’s weddings, uptalk, complain about too many black guys sending them messages, cut themselves in order to look at their own blood, barf on my car, cry about their parent’s divorces on the second date, keep having sex with their ex on the reg, cancel dates with five minutes advance notice, and on one notable occasion eat a fistful of strange pills start crying and then run out of my house chanting “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry” out of fear that I’d find her body gross. Did I mention the fatties? Holy moly its not that hard to keep a spare tire off in your 20s. God help you when you hit your 30s.

Anyway, you’re not supposed to mention these things because that’s misogyny. In fact the previous paragraph probably did more damage to women’s rights than The Feminine Mystique and the second season of Girls combined. I disagree with this expansive view of misogyny and that disagreement has put me at odds with the spillage from Jezebel and XOJane’s overflowing diva cup of idiots. At the request of the noble autists of the dating topic I have been asked to have my issues addressed in my own topic. Feel free to peruse my posts and evaluate for yourself how intensely evil and psychotic I am.

Here are my filtered posts from the online dating topic:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704092&userid=121833&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Here are some selected posts that raised Hella Ire

ALSO CRITTERS

Have fun be safe and if anyone ever gets in your head that its a good idea to get your kids a duckling for easter then ditch it in a pond somewhere when it gets old and ugly then I SWEAR TO ALL THE GODS THAT I WILL HUNT YOU AND YOUR OFFSPRING DOWN AND SLIT YOUR THROATS WITH A PAIR OF RUSTY SCISSORS. People do this all the time and I've spent the past few weeks dealing with abandoned ducks who get mauled by cats and dogs or starve nearly to death because they spent their formative years locked in a box and don't know how to fend for themselves. Its gruesome and some of them have had to be put down.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
did not read. did look at critters. 5/10 a real mixed bag imo.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Aren't they also supposed to be wearing bikinis or something? The protest seems to consist of going to a big field and being fat there

yeah though anyone who predicted sunburn was clearly dead wrong

Germstore posted:

did not read. did look at critters. 5/10 a real mixed bag imo.

I liked the turkey but a couple of those pics just said "infestation" to me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

c00l brid pics

e: the corgi must die in a fire, though

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

e: the corgi must die in a fire, though

He knows it, too. You can see it in his eyes.

He has accepted his fate :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

happyhippy posted:

I don't get it, all I see is cows in a field.

• Locked thread