Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObQxdGtYMpk

This reminds me of The Room, but without any of the charm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ok

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Who gives a poo poo

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Wow this romeo rose guy is pretty weird! Just wait until the internet finds out about him!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

first few seconds - they're literally staring at themselves, not eachother, in that mirror.

im giving up and going outside for a bit

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

i'm disappointed this doesn't end in murder suicide

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

give it time

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

lol skip to the end :pervert:

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
he kisses with his eyes open...

edit: ewwwwwwww the end :ohdear:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
I'm the shaky handheld blurry close up of a squirrel.

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

That guy showed up a a gig I was playing a few months ago.

He was on a blind date, and the woman who he was with knew people at the show (I know her too but didn't see it personally).

They immediately filled her in on who he was, looked him up on their phones and showed her, etc.

He had told her his name was Jim Paris. I missed the action but they pretty quickly drove him out.

She told me that was the first and last time she'll ever date off Craigslist.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012

MattO posted:

That guy showed up a a gig I was playing a few months ago.

He was on a blind date, and the woman who he was with knew people at the show (I know her too but didn't see it personally).

They immediately filled her in on who he was, looked him up on their phones and showed her, etc.

He had told her his name was Jim Paris. I missed the action but they pretty quickly drove him out.

She told me that was the first and last time she'll ever date off Craigslist.

Why would anyone find a date on Craigslist?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Haywood posted:

might get some imitation crab meat out of it

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Haywood posted:

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO75kQMcDLo

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MattO posted:

Jim Paris.

if that video is anything to go by he's really milking that Paris thing. Eiffel tower sticker on his guitar, Eiffel tower necklace, Eiffel tower champagne glass, Eiffel tower candel.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
haha cool it's that weird guy who is mocked by goons who are even more f'ed up and weird

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Volume posted:

if that video is anything to go by he's really milking that Paris thing. Eiffel tower sticker on his guitar, Eiffel tower necklace, Eiffel tower champagne glass, Eiffel tower candel.

Behold the fate of a man who took his gimmick so far he lost his true identity and must create a new gimmick just to survive. People in GBS should take note less they befall the same curse.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

Behold the fate of a man who took his gimmick so far he lost his true identity and must create a new gimmick just to survive. People in GBS should take note less they befall the same curse.

im gay

Aug 4, 2010

drat things get raunchy at the end

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i hate that i know this but this dude has "personas" depending on his mood:

romeo rose is an edgy, blues playing truth talker who doesn't play by your rules!

jim paris is a sensitive lover who writes poetry and isn't caught up with the day to day concerns of normos.

laramie busby is a 24/7 human being piece of poo poo who hates himself and everyone else.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Volume posted:

No Eiffel Tower sex toys, thank gently caress.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just waiting for the true story to be leaked. I'm guessing he put a craigslist ad looking for actresses for an "art film" but he kept trying to make it into a real date.

How much did he pay her and the camera man?

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

I'm the squirrel in the tree creepin'

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Whatever he paid that girl wasn't enough.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
part of me feels sorry for this dude but then he cranks out poo poo like this and its like "gently caress man, if you're not even going to try then what am i feeling sorry for you for"

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i bet he was stunned when she declined to be in the sequels

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I like how they keep zooming in on his custom embroidered Jim Paris sneakers.

Throb Robinson
Feb 8, 2010

He would enjoy administering the single antidote to Leia. He would enjoy it very much indeed..
Can we unban him

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

How the hell did he find enough money to pay a girl to kiss his fake teeth AND hire a cameraman?

Romeo Rose's dumb video posted:

Published on Apr 23, 2015

Lovers is my new Film. It depicts true love & romance in all of it's beauty & passion and is the heart and essence of everything that I am... :words:

I can't hate the man. I can identify with his message that true love involves thongs and groping tits at the end of the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My girlfriend feels "creepy chiropractor" is not a good romantic role play scenario. Any tips?

• Locked thread