Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Flocons de Jambon posted:

I'm an eight foot tall eunich you insensitive clod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Mark your territory.

Piss on her couch

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Dr Cheeto posted:

Mark your territory.

Piss on her couch
you have to piss on her door first.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Tell them about your hobby in creating quotes.

vdarknight
Jul 4, 2007

Nation posted:

lol if you arent 5'9 with a 6ft blonde sucking your cock

get on my level

So in which stall did you see his number?

Lavender menace
Nov 7, 2012

by Lowtax
I've heard ISIS has a bunch of women who want to get plowed by a mujihadeen so get your rear end to Syria

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Scream "CUCK ME" at the top of your lungs until you go blue and pass out.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

he's already deep inside Robin's butthole.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Don't worry, I got your back OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BPoC7Ru54

Strong sexy Stockholm vibes.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yaos posted:

Tell them about your hobby in creating quotes.

Wonder how he feels knowing he created a timeless classic.

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

In this moment? He is euphoric.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Learn to play "Wonderwall" by Oasis on guitar. Go to a party, find an acoustic guitar, and play it over and over again.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Dyna Soar posted:

to be fair the big dick is only useful if it gives you confidence

well yes but it gives you more confidence than anything else you can possibly imagine

ever see those really average white guys who walk with that cool black guy swagger? mighty dick game

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

being a nice guy / expecting a gf in exchange for kindness is wrong

what are you supposed to do

So you say hello and you'll get a prompt. When that happens, press x, y, x, x, b, b, b, down, down, and then grow a pair you little bitch and just be a normal human.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Be tall and call short guys "Darwin snacks" and brag about your basketball exploits.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Switch to dudes, they're always up for it.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Ivor Biggun posted:

Switch to dudes, they're always up for it.

I asked a gay man I know if he was aware of any gay pick up artists, and he said he had never heard of nor thought about such a thing. So what this man says is prolly true.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

how me a frog posted:

I asked a gay man I know if he was aware of any gay pick up artists, and he said he had never heard of nor thought about such a thing. So what this man says is prolly true.

I wish I knew a gay man :(

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Gauges.

Big gauges stretching out your ear lobes.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

Learn to play "Wonderwall" by Oasis on guitar. Go to a party, find an acoustic guitar, and play it over and over again.

This works.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Be buff, handsome, witty, and have at least two hobbies or unusual interests.

Worked a lot better for me then being a dork, a nerd, or super nice

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

your a terrible human being.

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gay

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

I have gathered the information from this thread and summarize that you need to be a 7' tall basketball playing rapist, with a long small dick, who is rich and an rear end in a top hat. However, care about what she talks about take her places while ignoring her and being gay.

Anything I missed?

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

wrong. playing guitar hasn't been cool since kurt cobain played with a shotgun.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
chloroform

;-)

rape joke ;-)

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i asked your dad and he says he just gives them a dollar

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Miggles posted:

I have gathered the information from this thread and summarize that you need to be a 7' tall basketball playing rapist, with a long small dick, who is rich and an rear end in a top hat. However, care about what she talks about take her places while ignoring her and being gay.

Anything I missed?

No you just need to be 7" tall and the rest will take care of itself. At that height anything more is like putting rims on a Bugatti.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Miggles posted:

Anything I missed?

Go get'em tiger

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Have you tried flunitrazepam?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Universe Master posted:

Once I saw a dating show with a literal dwarf girl who was looking to get back on the meat market.

She said she ideally wanted a man over six foot tall.

I saw a dwarf girl being pushed in a shopping cart by a guy who was over six feet tall. I thought she was his daughter or something before they started making out in the food court.

OP: Step one - Get Off The Internet. Step two - Get Out Of Your House. Step three - Meet Women. Step four - Be Funny.

Step one is a lie, I've gotten more pussy since joining Something Awful than I did before.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

JebanyPedal posted:

Somebody posted the same quote, but attributed to Neil Degrasse Tyson. The mods deleted it, but Reddit does not completely remove a thread unless da op deletes it themselves.
http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/15y8f5/powerful_quote_from_neil_degrasse_tyson_wow/

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Don't call them "females." They don't like that. Girls, ladies, or women are okay, maybe some other ones like "dudettes"

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

My Q-Face posted:

Step one is a lie, I've gotten more pussy since joining Something Awful than I did before.

This is by default, since he was twelve when he joined.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
women have weak brains and weak will. Simply confuse them long enough with crafty lies and they will submit to your wiles, young wizard

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

women have weak brains and weak will. Simply confuse them long enough with crafty lies and they will submit to your wiles, young wizard

A valid strategy. I think some birds use elaborate dances to hypnotize(mesmerize?) the lady birds.

Here, I build you a bower full of shiny pebbles. Will you have sex with me ? So I guess a cool apartment or house might get you laid too, as long as you have shiny stuff in it ! Women, like some birds, like shiny things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
You've got to roll a natural 20, unless you're playing second edition, in which case she needs to make a saving throw versus your wand. Rod saving throws are a little tougher, obviously.

• Locked thread