Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
here i made a video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZAKeddtOuM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

first post

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Post Initial Secondary Reply Post

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

isnt this the fat guy who made that incredibly touching video about his hosed up life? :smith:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
are steam mods like regular mods only steampunk?

EDIT: i used photoshop to put a bunch of gears onto a mods av so it is steam mod now get it? lol

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Would you say you're "steamed"

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

are steam mods like regular mods only steampunk?

EDIT: i used photoshop to put a bunch of gears onto a mods av so it is steam mod now get it? lol

Oh you card you!

:allears:

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

dMastri posted:

isnt this the fat guy who made that incredibly touching video about his hosed up life? :smith:

yeah I think it is :smith:

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

its kind of hosed up to watch this guys videos and know he's gonna be dead in a few short years

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the second i saw the horse armor, i knew the doom was upon us

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

roboshit posted:

its kind of hosed up to watch this guys videos and know he's gonna be dead in a few short years

dude come on. Thats really morbid. I was hoping to keep this light-hearted

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Ghost Head posted:

dude come on. Thats really morbid. I was hoping to keep this light-hearted

how can you be light hearted about something as heavy as that vid

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

hahaha

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Video games make me a grumpy person!

Im going to complain about them on the internet using words and phrases that I type on my keyboard.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

psyopmonkey posted:

Video games make me a grumpy person!

Im going to complain about them on the internet using words and phrases that I type on my keyboard.

This was not meant to be some kind of thread where people get upset about gender but i hope the people who read this are ok with it and we can have some good adventure games

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfSg8GbBs98

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

yes exactly

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
im the person who is doing all the steam OP and poo poo so gently caress you cunts

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Same

cr05580n35
Mar 24, 2015
This guy is legit.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

cr05580n35 posted:

This guy is legit.

mods = bad. In final fantasy 12 they had mods in the ghost zone and they got hosed. It was so hard to figure out how to get through that area.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
doesn't charging for mods kill peoples incentives to try out different gameplay?

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
Ah yes, Boogie2988, the guy that has said for years that he is trying his hardest to lose weight and yet still looks like a fat sack of poo poo and recently started using a motorized wheelchair at conventions because he gave up. What good satire, look at me guys im a fat nerd that came up with a fat nerd caracter this is the height of comedy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
same

• Locked thread