Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mmmm look at those big titties

fuckin masterpiece

*puts on Workshop for $50 a titty*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i made the original paid titty mod and im going to sue u

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
hello all. my mod is an epic 40-hour quest that takes place in the forest of valenwood home of ape men and bosmer. it has voice acting from a team of professionals, epic new models and textures by me, and sicknasty scripting also by me. the world map is huge and basically the size of skyrim but without mountains so it feels bigger. but there are a lot of trees. anyway i'm charging 99 cents for it.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
I'm a re-skinner, suck mah diiiiick~~ Send me $5, suck mah diiiiick~~~

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

horse armor

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
one button babality

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hello all. my mod is an epic 40-hour quest that takes place in the forest of valenwood home of ape men and bosmer. it has voice acting from a team of professionals, epic new models and textures by me, and sicknasty scripting also by me. the world map is huge and basically the size of skyrim but without mountains so it feels bigger. but there are a lot of trees. anyway i'm charging 99 cents for it.

this sounds really good

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

$19.99 for a mod that adds Sky-rimjobs to the game.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
lel i just made a bunch of steam acounts

n downloaded a bunch of free mods at the nexus

n now im gettin paid already thru my prepaid debit

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
ill make armor for chickens, anyone made that yet. will I have monopoly. $29.99 chicken armor

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jon Do posted:

lel i just made a bunch of steam acounts

n downloaded a bunch of free mods at the nexus

n now im gettin paid already thru my prepaid debit

good lifehack

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Insurrectionist posted:

ill make armor for chickens, anyone made that yet. will I have monopoly. $29.99 chicken armor

too bad i just posted horse dick armor

get in the game son

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

So I found this awesome render of Gordon Freeman's survival suit and

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Eonwe posted:

mmmm look at those big titties

fuckin masterpiece

*puts on Workshop for $50 a titty*

Hmm, pricy. I'll just go half-titty on my waifu and say she's an Amazonian.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I suppose I can add scar tissue to the other side for your immersion

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
How I figured out how to export Huniepop models and physics and throw them in skyrim in less than 5 minutes, boob modders hate me

1000x increase in floppy boob flopping realism

e: just wait till they steal it and my lawyer gets them

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Jon Do posted:

How I figured out how to export Huniepop models and physics and throw them in skyrim in less than 5 minutes, boob modders hate me

1000x increase in floppy boob flopping realism

e: just wait till they steal it and my lawyer gets them

Huniepop doesn't have models, it's sprites only as 2D girls are much more pure.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
welp hope my dumbass customers dont notice

e: can i cut a deal with gabe for poo poo like this? I mean if I got 100k downloads and all refunds, that's all in steam wallets..

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Huniepop doesn't have models, it's sprites only as 2D girls are much more pure.

its like my momma always said 'son, don't ever date one of those 3d whores, but if you do, get one from skyrim'

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

By raising the price by $2.99, I can afford to add more detailed veins to the original mesh.

NOTE: infringing on my Skyrim Immersive Dragon Phallus ModTM will lead to legal action

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
id like to totally work together with you on a version with dick armor

just let me be the one to get paid and I'll paypal that poo poo stat

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Jon Do posted:

id like to totally work together with you on a version with dick armor

just let me be the one to get paid and I'll paypal that poo poo stat

EXCUSE ME but I do not believe in the idea of sharing MY Intellectual Property without at least a 60/40 split in profits that is weighed to my favor

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
okay so whats more important as a dragon, having a dick in the first place, or not having it get chopped off by some fus roh dah son of a bitch

i rest my case

e: my lawyer rests his case as well. 70/30, my favor... and that payment might be a little late, don't worry about it...

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

"Have you ever felt that your Dragonborn was too heavily burdened by all that cheese he was carrying in case of a Dragonpocalypse? Now, with this mod, all you need is a rebindable key and you can spawn cheesewheels to your heart's desire. Want a single cheese for a midnight snack? Just tap once! Want a veritable cheesenami to roll over your enemies like an avalanche (cheesalance)? Hold that button down! Let your inner cheeseologist out for just 2.99. Requires access to console commands and the Bigger Cheeses retexture pack."

Now to watch that money ride on in.

Edit: vvvv Actually I was thinking more along the Trifecta Pack, that includes my Stein and Wine spawners, all linked to the same button. Sold at a reduced price of 5.69.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 27, 2015

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
you should charge 3 bux a keypress son these dweebs eat that poo poo up

youll make gangbusters

vvv e: fine art imitates life vvv

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Most immersive realistic lore friendly ENB! DOF set like you forgot your glasses, everything blown out in daylight, pitch black at night

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
*big titty elves*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
Thinner female player models across the board. loving cows. Compatable with all titty mods. $34.DD

edit: all NPC and PC characters changed to caucasian racial variants. $100. It's a bugfix, because their textures were causing glitches...

JainDoh fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Apr 28, 2015

• Locked thread