Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Story of Last Week
This poll is closed.
Love out for Round 2 28 28.00%
Celtics/Cavs brawl 13 13.00%
Austin Rivers having a good game??? 32 32.00%
Rondo Gone-do 27 27.00%
Total: 100 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Sports replays are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I feel for the Spurs and their fans, seriously. The fact that this was a first round series is loving bullshit.

Like 98% of all websites, news desks, and sports reporters picked the spurs to win the the whole thing. gently caress them forever. I feel nothing but happiness that rear end in a top hat writers now look stupid. Everyone at that useless uproxx website can eat poo poo and die.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Waltzing Along posted:

Sports replays are bad.

I would disagree. I've watched Game 6 of the 2013 Finals about 30 times.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

PantsFreeZone posted:

that game ruled

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

PantsFreeZone posted:

Yo you're the loving worst and I'm glad your empire is dead you piece of poo poo

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

So if Charles Barkley was right about this... Does that mean he's also right about the Warriors?

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

illcendiary posted:

Yo you're the loving worst and I'm glad your empire is dead you piece of poo poo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the grizz didn't make it out of the first round last year, they lost game 7 to the thunder after zbo was suspended for punching stephen adams

mike dunleavy jr did the same thing this year

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

For all the poo poo people talk about ISOs, the Spurs probably would've gotten better looks the last 5 minutes of the half had they been able to ride a couple of Healthy Manu ones at the end.

I agree

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Going to the game tomorrow. Pretty excited!

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

Pariah Rex posted:

Like 98% of all websites, news desks, and sports reporters picked the spurs to win the the whole thing. gently caress them forever. I feel nothing but happiness that rear end in a top hat writers now look stupid. Everyone at that useless uproxx website can eat poo poo and die.

lol

Deus Rex
Mar 5, 2005

While I feel a great affinity for Tim Duncan and the Spurs, as an autistic Something Awful poster I cannot empathize with his or the fans' feelings of loss.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Philthy posted:

That Mayweather fight killed what erection I had from the Spurs Clips game.

God drat.

came here to find some place to post about the massive superiority of Basketball to Boxing and also wanted to find my post where I wrote GAME OF THE YEAR because drat what a game

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

EvanTH posted:

Game Of The Year

I found it sandwiched among posts like "this is the best game I've ever watched" and entire 40 post sets of "HOLY poo poo"

fuckin' tremendous, best first round series

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
It would've been better if most of the matches weren't played during ungodly hours where no men should be awake

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Welp, now we have two early games for round 2!

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

It would've been better if most of the matches weren't played during ungodly hours where no men should be awake

every single person who was speaking from referee to announcer milked their god drat minutes talking about how great it was that this is happening. They delayed the fight 200 times to show commercials for the fight. And then it kinda sucked after a few rounds. Hopefully this convinces Pinoys to give up the dangerous violent and exploitative sport of boxing forever and return to basketball and sepak takraw.

Philippines and Lithuania are the only two basketball-first nations, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is nursing a sport?

• Locked thread