Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I am 6'1 and very broad shouldered but I've always felt that being 6'5 would be the perfect height, as long as I could have the similar built-like-a-linebacker build that I was born with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer
I feel old now. I'm nearing 40, and 6'3"
My nine year old will probably be 6'6" or close to it. When I was in school my height was uncommonly tall but now you young fucks are taking that from me.

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

How do that many people live in Ohio and not kill themselves? It makes no loving sense.

The drugs and food are cheap

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

jet sanchEz posted:

I am 6'1 and very broad shouldered but I've always felt that being 6'5 would be the perfect height, as long as I could have the similar built-like-a-linebacker build that I was born with.

so youre fat

• Locked thread