Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what the gently caress sort of cookie dough was that

looks like plasticine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ALLOW ME TO TAKE THIS TIME TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT PITBULLS ARE lovely DOGS THAT RAPE CHILDREN AND THEY ALL SHOULD BE KILLED WITH THEIR OWNERS IN A FIRE.

Edit: Serious post^

same

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Nigmaetcetera posted:

lol you think dogs can feel shame

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
im going to kill all dog owners!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dead Gay Romans posted:

ALLOW ME TO TAKE THIS TIME TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT PITBULLS ARE lovely DOGS THAT RAPE CHILDREN AND THEY ALL SHOULD BE KILLED WITH THEIR OWNERS IN A FIRE.

woah woah woah i know they kill kids but they rape em too??? sicko dogs need rounded up and shot

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

Shut up gaywad.

That looks like a loving shitload of work, but we're having a cinco de mayo potluck at work, and maybe I'll do this so the hot chicks there think I'm awesome and suck my d.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

That looks like a loving shitload of work, but we're having a cinco de mayo potluck at work, and maybe I'll do this so the hot chicks there think I'm awesome and suck my d.

Dude. Those are totes worth suckin' a d.

Use almond and vanilla extract.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
Why would a dog care about what color their fur is? Or for that matter, how would they even know what color their fur is? The stupid haircuts must be really annoying though.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
And what happens next...Blue my mind.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you should be nice to your pets, they are family.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
it's nice to have hobbies.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Also fill the cookies with liquor minis instead of m&ms

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

can dogs wish for death

can dogs feel shame? if so that person is a monster

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

So much dog abuse up in this thread Sarah Mclaughlin or however spell it is gonna come in and sing at us.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Would

By would, I am referring to the fact I would slide my penis in and out of her vagina.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

can dogs wish for death

can dogs feel shame? if so that person is a monster

If that dog feels shame, it is being as dignified about it as possible. The owner on the other hand, needs to be shot.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
I get that poodles need to get groomed because the hair grows faster than mine but why can't they just keep a chill cut for chill sweet awesome dogs. Poodles are great (Non standard poodles are not real dogs and don't count they are small and retarded).

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Dead Gay Romans posted:

trying way too hard

in general. ever since you registered last month

anyway...

it's not that the dogs care. they probably don't. except for the perfume the groomers put on them, they hate that poo poo

it's that people who do this to their pets are declaring to the world that they view their dogs as de facto fashion accessories / novelty items.

these people are the worst and possibly low-functioning sociopaths

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Apr 30, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ninotoreS posted:

trying way too hard

in general. ever since you registered last month

He's right about pitbulls though, they should be banned like all guns should also be banned. Both are only capable of murder.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Kuato posted:

Would

By would, I am referring to the fact I would slide my penis in and out of her vagina.

the dog or the women~?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
these are dogs with attitude

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Ghost Head posted:

tired of my dog looking like all those other dogs. im starting a new paradigm.

how does it smell

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005

All the other dogs know to to mess with that cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

• Locked thread