Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I am literally a genius so listen up I'm about to drop some knowledge on your face.

-Human height is 100% genetic
-The stuff about people being shorter/taller in the past is most likely entirely false.
-Human height has no statistically significant affect on weight unless you are talking about literal dwarfs/midgets.
-Human height increases in increments of almost exactly 2 inches, with no inbetween.
-The vast, vast, vast majority of males (essentially all males) are 5'7" or above. So starting there, the height "tiers" are 5'7", 5'9", 5'11", 6'1", 6'3", etc. With absolutely no in betweens
-The vast, vast majority of females are between 4'11" and 5'7". There are some women taller than 5'7", but they are extremely, extremely rare. Any woman that says she is 5'11" is most likely lying.
-Humans within the same height "tier" will have exactly the same skeletal structure if they are the same gender.
-The only thing increases with height are the length of the bones in the legs, arms, and size of the feet/hands.
-Human height grants no innate mechanical advantage or disadvantage.
-Human skulls within a gender are exactly the same except for aesthetic things like jaws and eye sockets (if that).
-Human weight is divided into similar "tiers", but it is not entirely genetic.
-There are 5 weight tiers (possibly 6+). The skinniest being literal muscle/bone with no fat (starving skinny), normal skinny, slightly chunky, fat, obese, and possibly another tier that would be a literal human blob.
-In a human adult it is impossible to increase or decrease physical muscle mass.
-It is possible to increase or change athletic performance of muscles, but no structural changes will occur.
-Muscle definition acts as a binary function that is either turned on or off. You are either athletic looking, or flabby.
-It is, for all intents and purposes, impossible to activate the muscle definition binary function of the body at the obese level unless via performance enhancing drugs.
-Adult genital size is exactly the same within a gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

shut the gently caress up vilepilot

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
A lot of the pros are saying "5'9" is S+ tier in this version, might even be broken. Some tournament organizers are even considering banning it if Capcom doesn't do a patch.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

bradzilla posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How does having more leverage not provide more mechanical advantage you idiotfucker

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

How does having more leverage not provide more mechanical advantage you idiotfucker

Because it doesn't.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

in addition to these figures, there are 72 demons in the ars goetia.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
this thread is 100% poo poo

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

goin' bump this before i head off

pce

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bradzilla posted:

thanks ~Salmiakki~

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:sax::sax::sax:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Apthous posted:

I am literally a genius so listen up I'm about to drop some knowledge on your face.

-Human height is 100% genetic
-The stuff about people being shorter/taller in the past is most likely entirely false.
-Human height has no statistically significant affect on weight unless you are talking about literal dwarfs/midgets.
-Human height increases in increments of almost exactly 2 inches, with no inbetween.
-The vast, vast, vast majority of males (essentially all males) are 5'7" or above. So starting there, the height "tiers" are 5'7", 5'9", 5'11", 6'1", 6'3", etc. With absolutely no in betweens
-The vast, vast majority of females are between 4'11" and 5'7". There are some women taller than 5'7", but they are extremely, extremely rare. Any woman that says she is 5'11" is most likely lying.
-Humans within the same height "tier" will have exactly the same skeletal structure if they are the same gender.
-The only thing increases with height are the length of the bones in the legs, arms, and size of the feet/hands.
-Human height grants no innate mechanical advantage or disadvantage.
-Human skulls within a gender are exactly the same except for aesthetic things like jaws and eye sockets (if that).
-Human weight is divided into similar "tiers", but it is not entirely genetic.
-There are 5 weight tiers (possibly 6+). The skinniest being literal muscle/bone with no fat (starving skinny), normal skinny, slightly chunky, fat, obese, and possibly another tier that would be a literal human blob.
-In a human adult it is impossible to increase or decrease physical muscle mass.
-It is possible to increase or change athletic performance of muscles, but no structural changes will occur.
-Muscle definition acts as a binary function that is either turned on or off. You are either athletic looking, or flabby.
-It is, for all intents and purposes, impossible to activate the muscle definition binary function of the body at the obese level unless via performance enhancing drugs.
-Adult genital size is exactly the same within a gender.

this is a good post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I never make absolute statements.

• Locked thread