Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Portals posted:

psyopmonkey why are you so starving for attention

anyways to answer OP's question, I'm already gay

:shush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

thanks bud :) so do i suck on your dick or do you suck on mine now?

whatever you wanna do

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
Please clarify, by going gay do you mean living an exclusively gay lifestyle and only ever dating men, or just doing gay stuff stuff sometimes?

If it's the former probably no amount of money, but if its the later depends on the dude and what he wants to do. For some gross at older guy to gently caress me in the rear end we are talking like millions of dollars most of which would probably go to therapy afterwards. On the other hand if its some younger sexy twink type, well then he would just need to ask ... why wont they ever just ask ....

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
man there's a lot of gays in gbs these days, jeez just an awful lot of gays

are gays telling gays about gbs

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Myron Baloney posted:

man there's a lot of gays in gbs these days, jeez just an awful lot of gays

are gays telling gays about gbs

what do you think the G stands for??

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's a sixer. This is a joke thread, right?
6 beers.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
tbh you couldn't pay me enough money to be straight

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i feel like if you won't take a billion dollars to have sex with someone of any gender then you are way too hung up about genitals

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
im already bi, so what would it take for me to stop liking women?

100% of them would have to die. if there were none to remind me of what i wasnt allowed to sex with then yeah id probably stop trying to have the sex with them.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if beck wrote a song about me (think something along the lines of elton john's 'your song') i'd swallow all of his thetans :)

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

id only go as far down as bisexual, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.
Not much I always wanted a girl to force me to suck cock while she pegs me then makes me watch as he ducks her. I get the cream pie in the end so it's worth it

• Locked thread