Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

how did the first make so much money? loving white people man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
please kill yourself

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
kill whitey

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsEiwk7s3G0

tom brady acting lol

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I'd like to see you make something better OP

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
is this a next gen tedtalk? Can they hack my life for me even when I'm not really listening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Is Ted some kind of Unabomber biopic? I'm not cool with what the kids are doing these days.

• Locked thread