Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Looking at images of that woman, maybe those Christians were on to something when the decided gluttony is a sin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

:f5: lollin 2 much itt

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard that one time Tammy went to a restaurant and she ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nooner posted:

I heard that one time Tammy went to a restaurant and she ate all the food in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant

hahhahahah 5'd

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i can't hate the sisters, but i sure hate their parents for allowing them to eat themselves to death.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Rambling Robot posted:

i can't hate the sisters, but i sure hate their parents for allowing them to eat themselves to death.

What about their parents? At which point does someone have to take personal responsibility? How about adulthood you big jerk.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Ramsus posted:

What about their parents? At which point does someone have to take personal responsibility? How about adulthood you big jerk.

i'm pretty sure both the sisters were "special". so yeah.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
It's hard to tell under all that fat.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Ramsus posted:

It's hard to tell under all that fat.

ur right.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

prayeing that Tammy gets some shame free health care for her body's desperate attempt to kill itself

Emanuel Collective fucked around with this message at 01:00 on May 6, 2015

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

the best thing about this is that i have family members in healthcare who have been presented with these cards. my family is an upstanding and kindly group of folks, so when they get this or the equivalent verbal shpiel, they are careful to be considerate and very specific about their diagnoses and suggestions, so where they would normally say "you need to lose 50 pounds" instead they say "i recommend a walking regimen of 2 miles per week, increased as needed, as a way to resolve your back problems (unspoken: which wouldnt be a problem if you weighed 50 less pounds)"

they get exactly the same response they used to get 10 years ago before any fatty had ever learned buzzwords like "evidence-based" and "shame-free healthcare"

that response generally includes expletives directed at my kindly 90 year old grandpa followed by nonpayment of their bill after they storm out

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 03:54 on May 6, 2015

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

From Dr. Bacon's Book

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Parallax Scroll posted:

From Dr. Bacon's Book

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Parallax Scroll posted:

From Dr. Bacon's Book

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Would

not.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ahhhhhhhhhhh I see what you did! You got me there!! You sly bastard!!!!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

imma go to the gym today

thanks, fatcorpse

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tammy's ghost might fit on the other side from GE Cafe's ghost

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Lord of Pie posted:

Tammy's ghost might fit on the other side from GE Cafe's ghost

The gently caress is this?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Is she dead yet?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
she died a long time ago all that is left is an empty husk of a human being, you can see it in her eyes, there is no life in her eyes, no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyuVnRk3lTc

Not dead going to a nursing home. :(

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

is this the same one that has the pic of fungus and who knows what in her neck folds?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

extra stout posted:

any boars death diminishes me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

lol what a waste of money

good practice for when the sister crashes in the same way

• Locked thread