Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Ddraig posted:

Vendrick was cool because it was like Anor Londo, it's all a huge illusion but at least with Anor they made the illusion believable to the point there are people out there who had no idea it was all a lie.

Vendrick is just this hollow king that is a shadow of his former self. Sort of like how Dark Souls 2 is a less subtle thing for babbies who are confused by having to piece things together.

Everybody figured out anor londo because everyone tried to shoot those giant tits.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Shooting and shooting over are two different things.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Bloodborne doesn't have enough "amazing chest ahead" stuff in it.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
At any given point you can go to Gwynevere and see about 5 different messages about chests.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

in bloodborne a prostitute offers you her blood and it is the only time a video game has made me worry about my character getting an std

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

hemale in pain posted:

nobody bothers invading anyway

i can't speak for right now, but at this time last year invasions were routine

on my NG it happened at least once every area, much more in specific areas

and invasions in NG+ were pretty much constant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

darks souls 2 likers, whats your favourite ds2 area? i feel this will help me understand your hosed up gamechoices.

shrine of amana

• Locked thread