Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Al Nipper posted:

JOIN

OR

DIE

JOIN OR DIE

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE

not if your yew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

im sorry that youre mom cut youre dicke

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
With all the years of horrific physical abuse I've put that thing through I'd be shocked if there was any foreskin left, mutch less intact so its sort of a wash on that.

I'm saying take some pride in your dicks, whatever dicks they may be. Add some veins, some girth, a mostly consistent diameter, gently caress, just show me that you're not dead inside

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

americans are completely obsessed with their careers and how much they earn and measuring themselves up to other chumps. an entire country of people being fooled into hating life.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Hello!

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

opus111 posted:

americans are completely obsessed with their careers and how much they earn and measuring themselves up to other chumps. an entire country of people being fooled into hating life.

my life owns

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Suspicious Lump posted:

Where am I? is this 4chan....

Next thread: You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't at the gym getting an awesome body
or
Name a better band (Smashing Pumpkins)
Protip: you can't

Way back on the first page but did anyone else notice that GBS basically became 4chan after the rules change

Threads like this, people describing poo poo as 'god-tier' or whatever the gently caress, obsession with trannies, fear and hatred of women

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Dashticle posted:

Way back on the first page but did anyone else notice that GBS basically became 4chan after the rules change

Threads like this, people describing poo poo as 'god-tier' or whatever the gently caress, obsession with trannies, fear and hatred of women

you forgot caramel egg cuck macchiato monkey cheese goku

Tiocfaidh Yar Ma
Dec 5, 2012

Surprising Adventures!

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

you forgot caramel egg cuck macchiato monkey cheese goku

Goddam you're right how could I forget such memorable SA originals

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Dashticle posted:

fear and hatred of women... lol, this place is infested with white knights who are proud to be in the Friend Zone.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

The Mentalizer posted:

What if you make <$50K but live in a place where the cost of living is super low? Comparatively speaking it would be like making $150K in a place like New York or something (not in NYC of course, I mean like in the suburbs), so you'd be like a real man but only in your immediate sphere of influence.

yeah i make 50k most years but its like $75k here in the midwest hellscape in which i live

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

The gently caress? Is that a whale?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Vitruvio posted:

The gently caress? Is that a whale?

the littlest saddest whale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
A man is supposed to be strong and able to provide his family with the best life possible. If you can't do this, I don't think you should have a family; they will simply not respect you.

• Locked thread