Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

*"ok! We are all looking just a LITTLE too much like each other here haha, um, seriously we all have the same nose. Yeah. Ok! So bring some girls back this time, no, no more marrying each other sisters for a couple years. I mean we all look pretty good, probably because we keep killing off anyone who isn't built like a football player. Still though."*

*leaves small, frozen home village, arrives in small, damp foreign village*

*village girls see boat full of tall good looking football player-y dudes*

*women start throwing themselves on the boat*

*"take us with you!! They're making me marry my cousin!! Seriously get me out of here though. Oh look Vicki they aren't all covered in pig poo poo!!"*

*"whoa!! Ladies hey we can't fit you all on the boat." "Well then get those pants off and impregnate the rest of us then, we're getting all inbred over here" "yeah honestly we're having the same problem back home."*

*remaining vikings eye angry women sheepishly*

*"look fuckers, it's early human history, we need your genes, this is how it works, get your drat pants off NOW"*

*village women drag terrified young viking men off into the woodline raping them*

naem fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

*suspiciously large number of village children born blond that year*

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Bruce Kison posted:

*Chokes in the playoffs*

Or second half

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

naem posted:

*suspiciously large number of village children born blond that year*

*every child has noticeable gaps between each one of their teeth*

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

naem posted:

*"ok! We are all looking just a LITTLE too much like each other here haha, um, seriously we all have the same nose. Yeah. Ok! So bring some girls back this time, no, no more marrying each other sisters for a couple years. I mean we all look pretty good, probably because we keep killing off anyone who isn't built like a football player. Still though."*

*women start throwing themselves on the boat*

*"take us with you!! They're making me marry my cousin!! Seriously get me out of here though. Oh look Vicki they aren't all covered in pig poo poo!!"*

*"whoa!! Ladies hey we can't fit you all on the boat." "Well then get those pants off and impregnate the rest of us then, we're getting all inbred over here" "yeah honestly we're having the same problem back home."*

*remaining vikings eye angry women sheepishly*

*"look fuckers, it's early human history, we need your genes, this is how it works, get your drat pants off NOW"*

*village women drag terrified young viking men off into the woodline raping them*

A bunch of those women would have been so gross and smelly to a Viking. Poor bastards.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
the vikings would have been big fans of Ariel Pink

you're fertilizer, fertilizer, on the body faaaaaarm

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
huh i wonder why people from that region would have cause to have animosity against latin speaking bishoprics

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
did you know the pope is an office that became christian, its way older than jesus lmbo

*buries wife with cathayan buddhist artifacts*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

naem posted:

This is closer to the truth since the locals were shocked by viking customs such as regular bathing and combing their hair.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
*hires brett favre at one point* LOL

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Hits child's genitals with a stick.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

*Googles "Vikings football", clicks on first link
*Excited that MSU's Trae Waynes is gonna join us.

I'm talking about the Vikings football team guys. I'm the first one right?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYweh8th1EY

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay and also a viking

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Two whole weeks without a viking thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3713792&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
*blows snot into a shared bucket with other vikings*

lol no actually i saw that on the hit tv show "vikings". did they actually do that cause its kinda gross

naem
May 29, 2011

Kukash posted:

lol no actually i saw that on the hit tv show "vikings". did they actually do that cause its kinda gross

Look at this fancy pants, thinks he needs his own bucket

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kukash posted:

iirc that was made up by angry english nobles as a way to slander them for bathing a lot

I seriously doubt 10 dudes in a line blow their snot in a bowl of water and hand it to the next dude so he can splash it all over his face, it'd be at least half snot after like 4-5 people.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Kukash posted:

yeah except it was a communal tissue and not a bucket, that one muslim scholar recorded that

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
*is honored to be killed by best drunken friend*

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
o yeah i forgot they washed with the previous dudes snot..

thats actually kind of a turn on tbh

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
think they did anything with each others viking juice iykwim

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
mixed it with mead and drank it while eating sheep testicles

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rubbin a dude's snot in your face is a great way to get all that guy's sicknesses so maybe it was like the viking version of vaccination

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Two whole weeks too long imo

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

They are still here, patiently biding their time.

naem
May 29, 2011

http://youtu.be/wLATMJdQr-4

I surrender

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

foreigners welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCb9Ef3LRrE

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Me Viking

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
*has no horns on helmet because Vikings didnt even loving have horned helmets*

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Zeike posted:

*has no horns on helmet because Vikings didnt even loving have horned helmets*

*has horns on helmet, is dragged by enemy across battlefield for ten minutes before the enemy gets bored and slaughters me*
*horns are made of cheap wood and fall off in the process*

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013
*fades into obscurity after 200 years*

• Locked thread