Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Nierbo posted:

nothing wrong with sk

Travelling across the country in a desperate search for manual work. Yup, he's a maritimer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
How were the fights, I see Double C won which is really all that matters

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Detroit_Dogg posted:

the jimmo fight is a tim sylvia level steaming turd other than one superb nut shot the others are okay and the main and co-main are really good

i slept through the first few fights so no comment on those

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Condit did a nose job in reverse and it ruled.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

attackmole posted:

Condit did a nose job in reverse and it ruled.
I saw someone post a photo of Alves' face after that and it's pretty loving brutal. His nose bone was up between his eyes.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
vegans who have no idea about mma and cite mac danzig as a model example of a high level vegan athlete are the best

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
you forgot the best quote from vitor, he believes he deserves the next shot at weidman in 2015:

quote:

Asked who he feels deserves the next shot at Weidman’s title, Belfort considered countryman Ronaldo Souza but ultimately chose himself for a rematch.

“I see Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ as a very tough opponent for Weidman, but Luke Rockhold has evolved a lot, too. If we follow the rankings, Jacare should be next, but both are in great condition to get the belt,” said Belfort. “I would choose a rematch with me for Weidman. One step back, two blows to the head and another knockdown and I would have beaten the champion.”

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
One step back, two blows to the head and another knockdown and I would have beaten the champion.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Vitor Belfort's campaign for the next title shot is shaving the entire lyrics to "I think I can beat Mike Tyson" into his hair

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Belfort is completely delusional and should retire.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
nah I personally want Vitor Belfort to stick around. He's a character and his fights don't last long these days.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

niethan posted:

vegans who have no idea about mma and cite mac danzig as a model example of a high level vegan athlete are the best
It's because he was in Forks Over Knives, the ultimate anti-medicine vegan propaganda film.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Shumagorath posted:

It's because he was in Forks Over Knives, the ultimate anti-medicine vegan propaganda film.

Oh that's why they never go to Jon Fitch or Houston Alexander? Also elite mma vegan guys.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Fitch resumed eating meat a while ago.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Vitor. Vitor never changes.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
All I'm saying is if that things went differently, they would have gone differently

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Houston Alexander was a vegan?

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

This might have been covered already, but who heard Bobby Green on the MMA Hour? And can anybody explain anything he was screaming about for half an hour?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

Houston Alexander was a vegan?

Steroids arent animal products so yes.

BrianPhillips
May 10, 2006

Ty1990 posted:

This might have been covered already, but who heard Bobby Green on the MMA Hour? And can anybody explain anything he was screaming about for half an hour?

That the guy that Death follows around?

e: And last night ended up a great card for a Brazilian card with a bunch of names I didn't know.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

BlindSite posted:

Steroids arent animal products so yes.

horse roids?

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Here is an article that says Rousey makes approx 2 million a fight, and about 3 million annually in other income. Not too shabby.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Nierbo posted:

horse roids?

Theyre not made out of horses

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Here is an article that says Rousey makes approx 2 million a fight, and about 3 million annually in other income. Not too shabby.

Dana also says in the article that Cyborg vs. Rousey would get 2 million PPV buys, which seems kinda doubtful to me.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

attackmole posted:

Dana also says in the article that Cyborg vs. Rousey would get 2 million PPV buys, which seems kinda doubtful to me.

Yeah I think so too, but she did nearly 600k against an opponent hardly anyone knew on a card with no one else on it. I assume he's got some stats and figures that could support that claim but it still seems a little wild.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

I.N.R.I posted:

Theyre not made out of horses

hahahaha oh ya.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Dana overestimates buys a lot but I'd imagine that card would do well over a million.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Cyborg doesn't appear to be remotely interested in making 135 anymore so I doubt that fight is ever gonna materialize, and if the UFC really thinks they'd do over a million buys you'd think they'd offer Cyborg better money to do a test cut/fight at 135 in Invicta

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
theyre going to leave it too late and itll be floyd/manny again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

1st AD posted:

Cyborg doesn't appear to be remotely interested in making 135 anymore so I doubt that fight is ever gonna materialize, and if the UFC really thinks they'd do over a million buys you'd think they'd offer Cyborg better money to do a test cut/fight at 135 in Invicta

Yeah.

Also new one: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3723349

• Locked thread