Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
answer or just post gifs i don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
no

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I got really really really drunk (Like blackout drunk) on local rum when I was in Belize, and decided to go swimming in a fast moving, relatively deep river at night.

Somehow, I lived.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
It's like, the looser the pussy feels, the more inclined I am to take the condom off.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Barebacking skanks mostly, so far so good though on the std front

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

you motherfucker

PotatoManJack posted:

I got really really really drunk (Like blackout drunk) on local rum when I was in Belize, and decided to go swimming in a fast moving, relatively deep river at night.

Somehow, I lived.

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's like, the looser the pussy feels, the more inclined I am to take the condom off.

Kuato posted:

Barebacking skanks mostly, so far so good though on the std front

yeah thats the stuff. nice

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
Smoked marijuana

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i broke a window trying to catch a fly in my hand.

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
i saw someone trying to breathe fire with vegetable oil and the french girl with the mustache warned him not to do it but he did it anyways and burned his face / throat

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

answer or just post gifs i don't care

you.

Followed by you posting.

And your mom not taking her bc pill

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
use twitter

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

son gay. so what posted:

you.

Followed by you posting.

And your mom not taking her bc pill

you picking that username

edit: nah i like that username

casual beep posted:

i saw someone trying to breathe fire with vegetable oil and the french girl with the mustache warned him not to do it but he did it anyways and burned his face / throat

lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
E

A misanthrope posted:

you motherfucker

yeah thats the stuff. nice

wtf is that a dead body now?!

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

you picking that username

lol

Touché

Or shall I say douché

Cus you're a douche LMFAO RUG BURN BITCH

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

son gay. so what posted:

Touché

Or shall I say douché

Cus you're a douche LMFAO RUG BURN BITCH

check my edit - changed my answer. i have seen worse usernames.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

E

wtf is that a dead body now?!

i dunno i hope so

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
I went to some white girls house and she had peanut butter in the refrigerator

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Knew a lady who was rawdogging and got teen pregnant at age 40+ by a dude she'd just met (but get this he's a good guy he got an office job and golfs well I mean he's never been to a course but he goes to the driving range every weekend well the virtual ones anyways) and then she expected him to stick around even though all she had was a name and a phone number. Then she got drunk at a business meeting, tripped, broke one of her front teeth, quit her job, and disappeared.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Mixodorian posted:

I went to some white girls house and she had peanut butter in the refrigerator

Did you jerk off into it so it was peanut nutter

Or nut butter

OR if u dribbled some pee it could be peenut butter

Nvm just go with penisnut butter

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
how did he think he was even gonna make that corner the pavement is so obviously slick

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Smellbound posted:

how did he think

not well

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013
this. this, my daily life. this is the stupidest thing i have ever done or seen someone else do:

i wake up with this kinda vague feeling. i'm unhappy with the choices i made yesterday; there's nothing obviously wrong with them, i mean they got me to where i am today and i'm certainly not UNhappy with them, and yet.

i go to work and i suddenly realize that work is really--obviously, even--the source of my unease. of course. i will speak to my boss about this at once... after lunch or maybe next week. it's going to be a huge pain in the rear end but i need to do it.

i work a full day without telling my boss or my peers or anyone else anything even remotely related to my personal life because seriously gently caress those people i want to go home.

i come home from work exhausted despite not really doing much and do whatever it takes to get to sleep because i have work in the morning

Smellbound
Sep 26, 2000
because humans in general, but especially western humans, are not threatened by anything except pride and reputation we create neat and interesting ways to almost kill ourselves. its about getting as close to the line as possible and not a pinky toe over.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

devin2 posted:

this. this, my daily life. this is the stupidest thing i have ever done or seen someone else do:

i wake up with this kinda vague feeling. i'm unhappy with the choices i made yesterday; there's nothing obviously wrong with them, i mean they got me to where i am today and i'm certainly not UNhappy with them, and yet.

i go to work and i suddenly realize that work is really--obviously, even--the source of my unease. of course. i will speak to my boss about this at once... after lunch or maybe next week. it's going to be a huge pain in the rear end but i need to do it.

i work a full day without telling my boss or my peers or anyone else anything even remotely related to my personal life because seriously gently caress those people i want to go home.

i come home from work exhausted despite not really doing much and do whatever it takes to get to sleep because i have work in the morning

Smellbound posted:

because humans in general, but especially western humans, are not threatened by anything except pride and reputation we create neat and interesting ways to almost kill ourselves. its about getting as close to the line as possible and not a pinky toe over.

have you tried lighting the building on fire? that will help.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
These are all pro as gently caress gifs. 5'd.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I once joined a forum full of depressed idiots and am still apart of it

It cost me ten dollars

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

devin2 posted:

that sucks you should buy one of those vans fitted as a camper and just cruise around for a few years that would be epic

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Post in this thread

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
during class, a guy started free-climbing up this giant window in order to pull down the window shade and everyone including Teach was telling him to stop. but he didn't and fell on he head from like 10 feet.

a couple weeks later I saw him at an AA meeting with 0 days sober and it all made sense.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
broke into an old abandoned factory that was across the street from a police station with my friends and got busted.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

devin2 posted:

a classic modern american everyman story for..every man!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

• Locked thread