Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Control Volume posted:

i dont get the joke can you please explain it to me
I'm not really sure about what the joke is, I've heard of it a few times, I have a sort of vague idea about it and what it is, and why it's funny. I think it's that CrashCat is a predatory paedophile and molests children in real life, extremely frequently in the past and, after goons started cracking jokes about it, less frequently. I don't know though, it's just a little hunch that I have, that's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I'm not trying to point any fingers here, I'm not accusing anyone at all of anything specific, I'm just saying that CrashCat the forums poster is a violent paedophile.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
i think memes shouldn't leave their respective subforums. One 'tane' is essentially stealing the job of a hardworking gbs 'cuck'. I would go on, but i'm gay and too chill to plape

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

les fleurs du mall posted:

i think memes shouldn't leave their respective subforums. One 'tane' is essentially stealing the job of a hardworking gbs 'cuck'. I would go on, but i'm gay and too chill to plape
I see, that's an interesting observation. What is BYOB's respective meme? What is the "cuck" or "tane" of BYOB, if you will, and please go back there and say it over there? :crossarms:

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

a hole-y ghost posted:

I see, that's an interesting observation. What is BYOB's respective meme? What is the "cuck" or "tane" of BYOB, if you will, and please go back there and say it over there? :crossarms:

jokes and cool stuff i guess

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
potentially :nws:http://i.imgur.com/p5ust0O.webm

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the future is here

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i actually want to say the n word really bad, all the time

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
please dont say the n word here

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
n word is a no no

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Stoic Commie posted:

why post online if you are going to pretend to be normal and boring. why not take you gramma out to lunch instead, bitch lol rekt

see that guys? this fyad poster who is actually a gbs poster mad, you can take off his balls and eat them now, then we do the rest of them

do you lift weights? i assume you deadlift and squat some as your false bravado is off the charts for a self-admitted mentally ill retard

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

i want to give fyad a noogie irl they would probably be like noooo and whimper "this....this isn't normal"

you don't make eye contact with people irl and cross the street when you see minorities in the wild

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

ounch

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
slanderous n word

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i do yoga too, bitch. i bet you have zero pelvic floor strength

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

it's tanye but some of my plaques they still say tane

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

tanye west

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

i'm handsome and have a big heart, and i am well liked by everyone who meets me. it's just an added bonus that i'm athletic and fyad

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

They call me 'hell'
They call me 'Stacey'
They call me 'her'
They call me 'Tane'
That's not my name

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

i'm handsome and have a big heart, and i am well liked by everyone who meets me. it's just an added bonus that i'm athletic and fyad

Welcome, I'm a white male of dad age who likes to mix vodka with Baja Blast and say slam whale online.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
this is stupid

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

a bay posted:

Welcome, I'm a white male of dad age who likes to mix vodka with Baja Blast and say slam whale online.

stop spying on me bitch

naem
May 29, 2011

It's me

naem
May 29, 2011

Me again

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I'm gonna eat your famil and take your xbox and other valuables >8)

naem
May 29, 2011

a katty perri! (Ferrari)

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
What?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Crowdsourced theorycrafting about the word tane. Lol

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Stoic Commie posted:

I'm gonna eat your famil and take your xbox and other valuables >8)

Nah, I will humiliate you in front of GBS and your family. I'm fully diesel, and then you can continue to make fantasy posts online to feel better about your sad life. Namaste

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

AryaGoesBlind posted:

n word is a no no

No it is another word entirely.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
tim and eric
:coolfish:
i beleve :thejoke: is context-specific :thurman:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Nine pages and no hatwobble instruction.

ShaunO
Jan 29, 2006

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

this is a gamergate, tumblr, fat acceptance lawyer, cook the tane doobie.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

the social anxiety support thread that was recently fyad goldmined was very funny

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ArfJason posted:

Crowdsourced theorycrafting about the word tane. Lol

unlike your artisan crap posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted: