Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
That;s random.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Man. They ruined this so hard with the ending part

pwn
May 27, 2004

FishBulb posted:

Man. They ruined this so hard with the ending part
Time was, you could end a sketch like that by beating the annoying ones to death.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Hold up, them the boys.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
Somebody help that hobo before he hurts himself

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Notorious RBG was the only solid laugh, and WU remains the best part of this season despite consistently botching lines/timing

I like ScarJo but she brought nothing tonight besides the Black Widow character (which was a good pre-record for what it's worth)

All-time-bad ep imo and worst of all boring and forgettable

pwn posted:

Hold up, them the boys.

Excuse me. They dem boys. smh

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
That was one of the worst shows I've ever seen and I've been watching SNL since 1978.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Mister Kingdom posted:

That was one of the worst shows I've ever seen and I've been watching SNL since 1978.

I thought there were some good skits in there. I liked the Baltimore skit and the opening. I thought Black Widow: Girl Movie was great, the automated helpers on the airport was decent. And WU was good.

• Locked thread