Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009
There's already sort of a Planetside 2 thread but from the looks of things it's full of shitters talking about under-barrel grenade launcher nerfs (wtf) and "C4 being situational" (ugh).

http://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/34kba1/smedley_bribes_eve_onlines_goons_to_his_games_to/

Can someone tell me why I log onto Reddit (a very respectable and well-moderated source of bright ideas, community spirit, and professionalism if you didn't already know) today and see this?

What exactly are you/we/they/us Goons planning now? Is Something Awful relevant again (going to be relevant for once??) or is this an EVE thing.

e: EDDIT

AutoSnakes fucked around with this message at 04:41 on May 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.
cool thread idiot

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

cool thread idiot

I'm sorry I can't accept anything you say as edgy / ironic / sincere / hilarious / offensive / worthwhile content until you state your non-Max sanctioned k/d and medkit time equipped. But thanks, tho!

AutoSnakes fucked around with this message at 04:39 on May 2, 2015

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

cool thread idiot

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
What the gently caress is this poo poo

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

Adam Bowen posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Thank you for reiterating my question in the simplest possible terms, I guess I forgot how to post around here.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
who gives a gently caress

some poo poo posted:

I'm not a Goon and I don't run spy networks like they do

lmao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

planetside 2 & eve goons, aka the top two answers to the family feud question: "Things no neurotypical could possibly care about."

AutoSnakes
Apr 29, 2009

Endorph posted:

planetside 2 & eve goons, aka the top two answers to the family feud question: "Things no neurotypical could possibly care about."

Every contestant a.k.a two families composed of Louie Andersons.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!
Both games are bad too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
me reading this thread

• Locked thread