Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

It was really about fanaticism and obsession.

That's the thing about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

And here I expected a legitimate discussion about The Shining and room 237.

Did you guys ever notice that the furniture was always moving in rhe movie ? Its because the souls of the dead are traveling to alternate realities but reliving the same event over and over. So little things change. The hotel doesnt make sense because each dwality has a different layout for the same event. Because all history is different the second time around. Kubrick was alluding to the faked moon landing which he worked on. Youll notice the kids shirt has appollo and hebcan see what others cannot. he shines. kubrick is sayjng that the US faked things in the past and it will fake things in the future. Like when they faked 9/11. Becauase like kubrick says, jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

LeoMarr posted:

And here I expected a legitimate discussion about The Shining and room 237.

Did you guys ever notice that the furniture was always moving in rhe movie ? Its because the souls of the dead are traveling to alternate realities but reliving the same event over and over. So little things change. The hotel doesnt make sense because each dwality has a different layout for the same event. Because all history is different the second time around. Kubrick was alluding to the faked moon landing which he worked on. Youll notice the kids shirt has appollo and hebcan see what others cannot. he shines. kubrick is sayjng that the US faked things in the past and it will fake things in the future. Like when they faked 9/11. Becauase like kubrick says, jet fuel cant melt steel beams.

michael bay did 9/11

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That was a really bad post LeoMarr.

• Locked thread