Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Young Freud posted:

Not gay if you're cishet male or transwoman. You're looking at a woman's rear end, but you gently caress like a man. It's the best of both worlds, in which there's no men involved, yet you have penetration.

However, all bets are off if you allow to be hosed or gently caress guys.

Please write out the formula for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i like to play as women in games, i dunno why

maybe im truly a woman on the inside, after all

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
What if a straight girl played as a girl to watch some rear end/titty jiggle? Does that bend past gay and back into straight? Asking for a friend.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

psyopmonkey posted:

Please write out the formula for this?

if ((CISHET && MALE) || TRANSWOMAN) {
look(womans_ass) && (gently caress(CISHET & MALE) && !gently caress->me)
stamina++;
}

or something

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
there's no point to playing a game where you can't sex a thing you like to sex

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Kinda surprised we haven't had a Laura Croft derailing..

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

a bay posted:

I don't think that's an option in very many games, I haven't seen it so I can't really say for sure. It is an interesting line of thought though.

Barkley 2 will have five gender toggles: Male, female, dwarf, gay and hermaphradite and yes multiple selections are an option.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

I play Valkyrie and shoot the food.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Miggles posted:

I play Valkyrie and shoot the food.

<:mad:>

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Barkley 2 will have five gender toggles: Male, female, dwarf, gay and hermaphradite and yes multiple selections are an option.

If hermaphrodite was an option in every game this whole discussion would be moot because it's basically impossible for a hermaphrodite to be gay.

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
"Homo" means same, so if you play as a character that's the same(homo) sex as you, it's homosexual.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

in waverace 64, the girl character had the best stats and controls, and that set a precedent for gender selection that's stayed with me into adulthood

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
it's only shameful if you play an elf imo

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
If you're a min-maxing "hardcore" gamer who plays to win, chances are you've been press-ganged into playing as a girl at least once because of the undeniable tactical advantages of overtly female characters like Chun Li or Princess Peach.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

I play to grief people and nothing does that better than getting "killed by a girl"

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

a bay posted:

Princess Peach.

Irrelevant. Everyone who takes Super Nintendo Fight Mans seriously is a goddamn moron.

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
video nuts drive me butts

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

what if you played twinks like Kilik in soul calibur but you're not actually a twink

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i also played ivy and im concerned for my bust size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

what if you played twinks like Kilik in soul calibur but you're not actually a twink

Kilik isn't a twink, he's Asian.

• Locked thread