Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rosemary aioli is a good white condiment. As is tartar sauce and horse cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

"lol look at all of you poors eating yourselves to death :smug:"
*lives long enough to have family abandon him, gets abused in group home, slowly loses control of bodily functions/mental abilities, and dies alone and drugged up surrounded by uncaring strangers*

Again, still too poor

more like lives long enough to have a long string of trophy marriages and syncophantic heirs sucking up hoping for a big windfall on your death

*leaves all money to charity in secret will*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mcnuggets are loving delicious. i bet i could eat like forty

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Frog Act posted:

mcnuggets are loving delicious. i bet i could eat like forty

They are. Im going to get A 6 pc today with nothing else attached because they are good.

Also lol at fat people who buy kids meals and a gigantic soda because thats the healthier optio.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont mind fast food but ya gotta be either in a rush and out of options or catastrophically braindamaged to justify eating at mcdonalds

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

mcnuggets used to be my poo poo as a kid but like three times in a row i got boxes of pure gristle and batter and that actually put me off mcdonalds for most of my young life. i was a legal adult before i felt like trying them again.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Zzulu posted:

I dont mind fast food but ya gotta be either in a rush and out of options or catastrophically braindamaged to justify eating at mcdonalds

agreed, its the only option i had at the time before I spotted a restarsaunt lile half a mile away so im either getting nuggets or going to a decent restaraunt. probably going to the restaraunt

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
I was just talking about how much I hate people who make / buy food and then when they're 'done' they throw it away. You could have put it in the refrigerator for later!!! stupid idiot fucker

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Zzulu posted:

or you're in rome, walk past the mickey ds there and have to stop in for 1€ beers and this

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lufiron posted:

or you're in rome, walk past the mickey ds there and have to stop in for 1€ beers and this

:allears: tell me more about mc cafe in yurope

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol
McDonalds is utter loving gobshite for literal garbage men hipster trash.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Senor Gato posted:

i didnt know they served cara---

:commissar:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Senor Gato posted:

Thanks for stating public opinion

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
I actually stopped at McDonalds today thanks to this stupid thread. I had a spicy McChicken minus lettuce + jalapenos (and an unsweetened iced tea, of course). They dumped like a whole handful on it so it was actually kind of spicy despite pickled jalapenos.

I've been burping them up for the last two hours. :hydrogen:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Flo Cytometer posted:

I actually stopped at McDonalds today thanks to this stupid thread. I had a spicy McChicken minus lettuce + jalapenos (and an unsweetened iced tea, of course). They dumped like a whole handful on it so it was actually kind of spicy despite pickled jalapenos.

I've been burping them up for the last two hours. :hydrogen:

With what you bought, why not go to chick fil a Instead?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

LeoMarr posted:

:allears: tell me more about mc cafe in yurope

it looked good but I didn't think it would pair well with my 10 cans of peroni birre so i didn't bother

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Senor Gato posted:

Do you really think hipsters eat at McDonalds

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

99 Headmates posted:

They do. Ive seen them get people to make grilled cheese or no chicken chicken wrap

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
drat i'm really craving some maccas now. it's too late everything is closed and maccas is the only 24 hour joint here. gonna go grab some maccas cheers mate

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

LeoMarr posted:

Those don't exist here.. and pollo loco is loving expensive.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Maybe you have a gluten intolerance OP

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

LeoMarr posted:

because we don't find hate tasty

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Flo Cytometer posted:

Those don't exist here.. and pollo loco is loving expensive.

El Pollo Loco is really good. I enjoy it quite a bit but I always order too much and it'd be cheaper to just buy a chicken at the store.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

because we don't find hate tasty

a whole lot of lgbt people don't give a gently caress and eat there anyway and if they can be unprincipled goons about their fast food i'm not going to suffer for them and you can put that heavy cross to bear, down too.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly: "I seek God! I seek God!"---As many of those who did not believe in God were standing around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost? asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? emigrated?---Thus they yelled and laughed.

The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. "Whither is God?" he cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him---you and I. All of us are his murderers. But how did we do this? How could we drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all suns? Are we not plunging continually? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there still any up or down? Are we not straying, as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is not night continually closing in on us? Do we not need to light lanterns in the morning? Do we hear nothing as yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we smell nothing as yet of the divine decomposition? Gods, too, decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

"How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whoever is born after us---for the sake of this deed he will belong to a higher history than all history hitherto."

Here the madman fell silent and looked again at his listeners; and they, too, were silent and stared at him in astonishment. At last he threw his lantern on the ground, and it broke into pieces and went out. "I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet. This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering; it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time; the light of the stars requires time; deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard. This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars---and yet they have done it themselves.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

hemophilia posted:

a whole lot of lgbt people don't give a gently caress and eat there anyway and if they can be unprincipled goons about their fast food i'm not going to suffer for them and you can put that heavy cross to bear, down too.

no

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
CNN Money for May 4, 2015: McDonald's CEO promises better food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol

99 Headmates posted:

Yes :staredog: