Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Nefarious posted:

op i've thought about it for a while and have decided you should kill yourself

Well technically OP is killing itself by eating at Cracker Barrel

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

I always thought that was the cruelest loving joke. A plus-sized clothing chain called Dress Barn, drat. why not just lay it out and name your chain Tarp that Fat rear end

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

bonestructure posted:

I always thought that was the cruelest loving joke. A plus-sized clothing chain called Dress Barn, drat. why not just lay it out and name your chain Tarp that Fat rear end

it seems like a joke now, but if you want to be a millionaire why not trade mark the name and set up the website before anyone else does

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Cracker Barrel is where all the old couples who have children and grandchildren that hate them eat dinner on Thanksgiving.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I like their chicken and dumplings with mashed taters and corn.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

GORDON posted:

I like their chicken and dumplings with mashed taters and corn.

I've heard you're everything wrong with America so how can I trust you?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
a barrel seems like an inelegant solution for cracker storage

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

angerbeet posted:

a barrel seems like an inelegant solution for cracker storage

you stack them

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

is it like, you already have the barrel or what

boxes are for crackers

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

quote:

Is nutritional information available for your menu items?

quote:

Here at Cracker Barrel, we pride ourselves on using recipes and ingredients that are genuine and of the highest quality available. We strive to prepare and present these food items to you in a way that upholds those authentic traditions of days gone by.

Cracker Barrel certainly understands the health-conscious concerns that some of our guests have. While we are currently unable to provide exact calorie or fat content information for our entire menu, the following choices may help you in your selection. You can get very specific nutritional information on some select dishes at both weightwatchers.com and healthydiningfinder.com

"Eat at Cracker Barrel! We won't/can't tell you what's in our food! Maybe somebody else knows?"

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Their management seems as lazy as their customers which is pretty impressive when you think about it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Ironically eat poo poo and literally die.

johnny sack
Jan 30, 2004

One day, this team will play to their expectations...

Just not this year..

Neophyte posted:

"Eat at Cracker Barrel! We won't/can't tell you what's in our food! Maybe somebody else knows?"

Couldn't be a more appropriate answer for a place like Cracker Barrel.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If you're looking up the nutritional content of a Cracker Barrel meal, something has gone terribly wrong or you are just lying to yourself.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm imagining a cracker barrel "light" menu insert, with like a chicken caesar salad photographed in front of a cowboy, or some sort of tiny wrap resting blandly between enormous mountains of gravied biscuits and macaroni.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nefarious posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

hey i can't see my avatar

thats weird can anyone else see it? if you are having a seizure that means you can see it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't, and was actually just wondering. i miss it.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

me too

i'm scared

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Nefarious posted:

ya this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Don't forget to avail yourself of some of their fine tchotchkes and furniture while you're there, OP.

• Locked thread