Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
5,000 years old?

Cuttin yrself off at the knees people.

Try 300.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
my world is 239 years old. USA USA USA

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Chronology_%28Fomenko%29

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Haha that's fn crazy

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
really i have no way to be sure the world didn't just spring into existence, complete with all my memories, etc.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

i thought russians and french were retarded but now i know it lol

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

People would have been really loving busy back in the day if this were true. Why did we suddenly become so lazy after 1500?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

lordoftheT posted:

People would have been really loving busy back in the day if this were true. Why did we suddenly become so lazy after 1500?

the reformation MADE FOOLS OF US ALL

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I'm always really surprised when ppl reply to my threads

I would want to kick myself in the nuts

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
satan give me strength

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem