Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Is the militarized Canadian border, which use to be a far friendlier border.

SO friendly communities on both sides of the border from Maine to Washington had relations with each other.

Relations so friendly back in the day you could just walk over the border to one country and then walk back with no ID at all.

But now it's Charlie Checkpoints and infrared sensing holoscanners.

redshirt fucked around with this message at 04:11 on May 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Do you have nightmares abt black people beating you up?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Neukoln19 posted:

Do you have nightmares abt black people beating you up?

sounds more like wet dreams

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Yeah the US Canadian border used to be pretty cool. Now like everything else it sucks.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
the worst thing about 9/11 was how my boyfriend died on that plane

when he flew it into tower 1

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The worst thing is the US doubled down on the policies that led to 9/11 in the first place

Let's see how that turns out :lol:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
probably all the dead people and resulting war

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Enfield posted:

probably all the dead people and resulting war

That's the least of the bad poo poo, really.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yous a monsta redschoiwt, ya outta control!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My dog died on 9/11, hosed up and true

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Your dog knew it was all downhill from there.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
worst thing was that the terrorists won!

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
it's our anniversary but I still forgot

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I love this thread title

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

The frosting.
Seriously, there's too much.
That poo poo'll go straight to my hips.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
The worst thing about 9/11 is that redshirt wasn't in the plane or in either of the towers. :argh:

Abdul Alhazred
Mar 15, 2007
I think we can all agree that the BEST thing about 9/11 was tribute.avi

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
A lot of computers were destroyed when those towers fell, which meant a lot of Minesweeper and Solitaire programs were destroyed as well. Also, the attacks were bad for the New York City subway service in the area, and the trains were late or destroyed. This is why I think 9/11 was a bad thing.

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

mdm posted:

The worst thing is the US doubled down on the policies that led to 9/11 in the first place

Let's see how that turns out :lol:

I don't know what kind of loving awful blowback is coming our way from our drunken brawl through the Middle East after 9/11

but I do know that what ever it is, we're gonna double-double down on that poo poo so fast because: :sherman:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
BENGHAZI

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The worst thing about 9/11 is that there's 9 of them

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
The Best Thing About 911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4do3Kus2nQ

Stugazi
Mar 1, 2004

Who me, Bitter?
Was that I heard about it on Howard Stern so when people ask where I was when it happened I have to admit I used to listen to Howard Stern.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The best thing about 9/11 was watching the Baby Boomers and Gen Xers who had never had to deal with any sort-of physical threat in their entire existence collectively piss and poo poo themselves in blind terror

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Blizzy_Cow posted:

The worst thing about 9/11 is that redshirt wasn't in the plane or in either of the towers. :argh:

I had a lot of personal connections to the events if that makes you feel better.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Bet he tried to "mount" her.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kuato posted:

My dog died on 9/11, hosed up and true

why did your dog fly that plane into the pentagon? you raised him wrong.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Universe Master posted:

Bet he tried to "mount" her.

It was Marilyn, everyone did mount her.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

A. Beaverhausen posted:

It was Marilyn, everyone did mount her.

RIP, JFK

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

A misanthrope posted:

why did your dog fly that plane into the pentagon? you raised him wrong.

i dont think the dog was flying the plane, because dogs arnt capable of doing so, hes orobably talking about how his dog died in an unrelated event that was also on 9/11

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

redshirt posted:

I had a lot of personal connections to the events if that makes you feel better.

He was so traumatized that he still shitposts till this day

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Mr. Popo posted:

The frosting.
Seriously, there's too much.
That poo poo'll go straight to my hips.

Too many planes, not going to eat that loving piece of poo poo if they're going to disregard historical accuracy like an rear end in a top hat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you're old enough and close enough to the Canadian border, perhaps you too can recall the wonder of easily driving over the border as an 18 year old and going to a french speaking titty bar. If not, alas - what wonders you missed.

drat you 9/11!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

redshirt posted:

If you're old enough and close enough to the Canadian border, perhaps you too can recall the wonder of easily driving over the border as an 18 year old and going to a french speaking titty bar. If not, alas - what wonders you missed.

drat you 9/11!

Do you still masturbate to those memories?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
al qaeda flew a plane into my dog

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mega64 posted:

Do you still masturbate to those memories?

No, but you bitch rear end millenials will never even know.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

the worst thing was how we pretty much made 9/11 into a loving holiday and i still have to deal with idiots blubbering about it on the anniversery (Freedom Day) 15 years later. just marry 9/11 if you love it so much you over-dramatic histrionic weirdos

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Enfield posted:

i dont think the dog was flying the plane, because dogs arnt capable of doing so, hes orobably talking about how his dog died in an unrelated event that was also on 9/11

why are you covering for the al qaeda dogs? are you one too??? bad boy! bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

the worst thing was how we pretty much made 9/11 into a loving holiday and i still have to deal with idiots blubbering about it on the anniversery (Freedom Day) 15 years later. just marry 9/11 if you love it so much you over-dramatic histrionic weirdos

Yeah, this is bad. But think of all the old people in New Brunswick who used to just drive across the American border and shop for bargains in the bountiful American malls? They're all gone - crossing the border now is serious business with passports and dick cops and dogs and such.

• Locked thread