Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

its actually called pennsyltuckey so your friend might be lying about his past.

It was a random woman I was speaking with at a local park, but if I ever see her again I will be sure to let her know that you disapprove of her description of her home state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Yeah, Zacharies in Oakland makes the best pizza in the US

That thing looks like food paleontologists millions of years in the future tried to recreate a pizza from fossilized remnants and got the proportions and layers all hosed up.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Jastiger posted:

My daughter is more cultured than this bad poster.

she lives in the midwest of the usa.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

and her dad is a goon.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol:
http://la.curbed.com/archives/2015/05/new_york_times_echo_park_bungalow_1250.php

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
lol jastigers from the midwest and constantly disses every other part of the country

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

etalian posted:

there's good parts of UK culture?

potato chip flavor variety.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

regional threads are only one step above caramel macchiato threads

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Living in anywhere in the US outside of the Northeast is like living in Somalia.

Suckling from the tit of everything the Northeast give to you. So many states are awful welfare states who can't even prop themselves up.

Seriously, most of the country outside of the region is dead weight. I guess you can be good front line infantry to catch bullets for our robot army we are making. Just don't talk while you enlist or when you die for your masters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

Living in anywhere in the US outside of the Northeast is like living in Somalia.

Suckling from the tit of everything the Northeast give to you. So many states are awful welfare states who can't even prop themselves up.

Seriously, most of the country outside of the region is dead weight. I guess you can be good front line infantry to catch bullets for our robot army we are making. Just don't talk while you enlist or when you die for your masters.

Describes the South pretty well, but California pretty much accounts for most of the North East economy. Deal with it.

Regional threads that exort Iowa are the best though because people need to be in the know.

• Locked thread