Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The best semi-finals match-up?
This poll is closed.
Warriors vs. Grizzlies 28 19.31%
Bulls vs. Cavs 53 36.55%
Rockets vs. Clippers 51 35.17%
Wizards vs. Hawks 13 8.97%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

EvanTH posted:

What I'd like to know about DJ's shooting is whether or not he obeys the -10 +10 (I don't think those are the real numbers) on two shots? I forget where to find it, but everyone tends to shoot worse on the first shot and better on the second. a 70% FT shooter taking two shots is like a 65% shooter then a 75% shooter

I remember that because it was part of our lovely hot hand debate series.

http://www.insidescience.org/content/science-streaky-shooting/1063

It was 3% according to this guy's study, but that was averaged across all players so who knows how individual dudes work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Also, Morey needs to do something to move like 3 or 4 guys this season and I don't give a single gently caress if the team is worse because of it. D-Mo and Bev wil make them more watchable but I cannot watch another season of this squad bricking poo poo and falling apart

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

EvanTH posted:

Seems like it would have unintended consequences on a lot of late-game scheming, and I'm not sure how much I'd like to watch cyclical late-game inbounding then fouling

This is kind of why I'm a fan of the proposal to have the ball-handler shoot the free throws.

• Locked thread