Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ninotoreS posted:

i'm talking about it being invented in Thailand, in a place called Si Racha

seriously i'm the only one that knows this?

edit: googled it http://www.bonappetit.com/trends/article/the-original-sriracha, hope this helps

whoa no poo poo

truth bombs are falling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

OMGVBFLOL posted:

whoa no poo poo

truth bombs are falling

mind == bblown

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
did you know the hamburger was invested in hamburg, a town in germany?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
guys he googleld it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
could you imagine a world where gbs talked about fun, interesting stuff instead of condiments? lol what would that even be like?

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

*pulls massive black dildo out of virgin anus and licks off the half digested cheetos*

haha you people arent funny enough for me!!!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

the hot dog was originally known as the Frankfurt sausage, or frankfurter. it was named after the town of Frankfurt, Germany

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
glad it helped

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

prtty much yeah

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol

quote:

Morkyz posted:
When I was a kid I saw a bird repeatedly running into a glass window in my dad's garage. I picked up a baseball bat to try and nudge it outside to freedom, but I think I broke it's wing or something and it was just flailing around. I didn't want anyone to know what I'd done so I took the bat and just beat it and beat it until it was an indistinguishable smear in the gravel.

A lot of people have been giving me poo poo for this, however I think it's a pretty normal thing for a kid to do. When you're that age your brain hasn't developed enough to really make smart or moral decisions. However it seems like everyone who sees this post is revolted instantly and totally. Thoughts?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

what kind of condiment did you put on the bat?

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

lol

the guy youre talking to is banned actually, he probably wont respond

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i have the probated avatar but can post anyway, mere mods cannot contain my POWER hahaha

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

lol

*frantically masturbates to surreptitiously taken pictures of 15 year old sister*

HAHA you have a similar name to a guy who Did Something Bad!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I agree with everything A misanthrope said itt until he/she started fighting with morkies

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Tabasco and Franks Hot Sauce is better. Suckit hipster nerds.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Outrail posted:

Tabasco and Franks Hot Sauce is better. Suckit hipster nerds.

if you can get tabasco or franks you can probably get cholula and you have no excuse for not getting that instead

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

cholula is nice because there's no sugar or garlic in it. not that those are always bad.

I got some Thai sriracha once, and it was very sweet and had lots of msg. it was okay too.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

hemophilia posted:

if you can get tabasco or franks you can probably get cholula and you have no excuse for not getting that instead

Those are all different sauces though. Only white people think they are all interchangeable.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I have 4 empty bottles of Sriracha upside down in my pantry because I think it's a waste not to properly drain them before recycling.

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

I like making a cup of beef bouillon and mixing some in- wakes you up better than coffee and no caffeine- tasty too.

Used the stuff for many years before it became the stupid tshirt/oatmeal cartoon/huffpo foodie article meme that it is now. gently caress, a lot of the stuff I've loved for years are now "hip" like flannel shirts and using cheapass safety razors.

I've never been to nueva york and am goony as gently caress so you can't blame me.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sriracha is gross I am baffled it is popular.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rand alPaul posted:

Sriracha is gross I am baffled it is popular.

Like "gross"? Like you'd spit it out the taste is so disgusting?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
worcestershire sauce is better

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

redshirt posted:

Like "gross"? Like you'd spit it out the taste is so disgusting?

Gross as in this does not taste good and just ruined what I put it on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

worcestershire sauce is better

Should have said BP.

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol
sriracha is p. dece tbh, as long as you're not being a sperging reddit fedora fucktard about it. (or a loving hipster who eats it to be "ironic" :fuckoff:) if you buy the rooster brand youre an absolute bollocksed cuckwad tho, you can make your own equally good sriracha at home at 30% the cost. peace out.

iraqniphobia
Aug 21, 2003

I like putting Sriracha on macaroni and cheese and take out Chinese food.

I also like Louisiana hot sauce but cholula is pretty good too.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Senor Gato posted:

sriracha is p. dece tbh, as long as you're not being a sperging reddit fedora fucktard about it. (or a loving hipster who eats it to be "ironic" :fuckoff:) if you buy the rooster brand youre an absolute bollocksed cuckwad tho, you can make your own equally good sriracha at home at 30% the cost. peace out.

i hate everything about this post

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sriracha costs like a dollar ninety. Yes must save 50 cents.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ZombieJesus posted:

If you're taking about the famous one, with the rooster on the bottle, it actually comes from California

:ca:

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Matey posted:

haha

i know, right?

glad it's not just me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

he's right tho, making sriracha is pretty easy. it's just "blend all these ingredients, then put it on a shelf to rot for a week, then boil it"

poopy pee pee
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a nice guy, hoping to have some fun on these forums, Lol

Matey posted:

Deal with it :smugmrgw:

Rand alPaul posted:

Sriracha costs like a dollar ninety. Yes must save 50 cents.

Mastery of a given task and self-actualization are their own rewards.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Senor Gato posted:

Deal with it :smugmrgw:

Mastery of a given task and self-actualization are their own rewards.

whoa

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I used to love sriracha, but then everyone started to love it and that was unacceptable, so now I make my own hot sauce and use that all the time. People seem impressed when I tell them this, they apparently don't realize you just have to blend peppers with vinegar to make hot sauce...

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm so fuckin mad that people like things.
i'm gonna post about other people liking things. THIS WILL SHOW THEM, THE FOOLS! HAhaaha! Like something NOW, fagtards! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
there is only one hot sauce for me I put this poo poo on everything

although sriracha is good with fried rice, that's the only thing I ever put that stuff on. its pretty gross on anything else imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidian Sloth
May 3, 2015
Cholula is better.

• Locked thread