Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Happy cinco de mayo!!!

What are your plans on this very hispanic/latino holiday?

Did you know that Cinco de May is a celebration held on May 5. It is celebrated in the United States and in Mexico, primarily in the state of Puebla, where the holiday is called El Día de la Batalla de Puebla. Mexican Americans also often see the day as a source of pride; one way they can honor their ethnicity is to celebrate this day.

Do any of you guys have the day off? Are you going to drink cervesas with your hermanos whilst wearing a sombero?

Maybe get some guacamole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
uh

this is may 4th

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

uh

this is may 4th

Thus the title.

May the fourth be with you.

Its a joke.

:smith:

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Maybe it's the angle but I can't figure out if the girl on the right is hot or weird looking. Would either way.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
:ughh:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

lordoftheT posted:

Maybe it's the angle but I can't figure out if the girl on the right is hot or weird looking. Would either way.

Titties is hot

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

is that you on the right

looks like you

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

krampster2 posted:

is that you on the right

looks like you

Ahww thanks, but no.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

verbal enema posted:

Titties is hot

titties is hot, i like 'em a lot

thanks for listening to my rhymes

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Girl on the right looks just like this bitch I've seen posted on Tumblr like 100 times with a lovely free hand chest piece tattoo and boobs that go all up in your face. And now that I am trying to find it I can't and I got distracted by looking at all these boobs because I was searching for chest piece tattoos. Short version is I recently masturbated.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

Girl on the right looks just like this bitch I've seen posted on Tumblr like 100 times with a lovely free hand chest piece tattoo and boobs that go all up in your face. And now that I am trying to find it I can't and I got distracted by looking at all these boobs because I was searching for chest piece tattoos. Short version is I recently masturbated.

You like men. Admit it you little hard body.

:allears:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

You like men. Admit it you little hard body.

:allears:

Where did you find this photo of me playing pool?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

Where did you find this photo of me playing pool?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

is this the chest tattoo?

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
that guy is playing on a tiny pool table

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

krampster2 posted:

SCHLABINGA!

loving tweeze dude, jesus christ.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Give me more attention

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
with tiny balls haha

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Darf posted:

that guy is playing on a tiny pool table

Maybe hes a giant man?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

If it makes you feel any better I'll be getting a new tattoo soon for you guys to mock :)

Except it's not very stupid and it has family history sentimental value to it. It's an honorary tattoo for both grandparents who passed away (small). They were huge impacts on my life and deserve to be remembered.

I'll be getting a Star of David on the inside fore arm with the birth and death years designed around it. Saving space for my other two grandparents for when their time comes. Remember family and loved ones is never a bad tattoo idea in my opinion (except those freehand baby picture tats). While I'm still happy about my pectoral tattoo and want to keep it I feel like I wasted some prime real estate for larger and more involved peices. So I think I'm gonna have a family crest cover up over my heart where the current one is, and then move the "2014 Sucked" to an area where I don't feel like I'm wasting good real estate on my "body canvas".

I still like my tattoo a lot and it's still keepin me mentally healthy and on the proper track to getting my life sorted out. Even more than the drastic changes that have happened all ready. I just need to get it moved to an area where it won't gently caress up a whole huge and involved chest pieces/pectoral +sleeve. So I'll probably move "2014 Sucked to another area, and cover up/use the new pectoral real estate for something more involved and bad rear end than plain text.

Love my tattoo still. Just regretting placemat. Maybe like ribs or something? I'd still like it to be prominent.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I'm sorry for your loss.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

psyopmonkey posted:

SCHLABINGA!

loving tweeze dude, jesus christ.

ugly fucks should prob not post their pics on SA, imo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Ok. Klonopin Windows is starting to share too much info about myself again. I'll be backing out of this thread now.

(If you can a good location for "2014 sucked" that's still relatively prominent in an area that won't gently caress up future planning and skin real estate of the future I'll be taking ideas on where to get it moved to.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

If it makes you feel any better I'll be getting a new tattoo soon for you guys to mock :)

Except it's not very stupid and it has family history sentimental value to it. It's an honorary tattoo for both grandparents who passed away (small). They were huge impacts on my life and deserve to be remembered.

I'll be getting a Star of David on the inside fore arm with the birth and death years designed around it. Saving space for my other two grandparents for when their time comes. Remember family and loved ones is never a bad tattoo idea in my opinion (except those freehand baby picture tats). While I'm still happy about my pectoral tattoo and want to keep it I feel like I wasted some prime real estate for larger and more involved peices. So I think I'm gonna have a family crest cover up over my heart where the current one is, and then move the "2014 Sucked" to an area where I don't feel like I'm wasting good real estate on my "body canvas".

I still like my tattoo a lot and it's still keepin me mentally healthy and on the proper track to getting my life sorted out. Even more than the drastic changes that have happened all ready. I just need to get it moved to an area where it won't gently caress up a whole huge and involved chest pieces/pectoral +sleeve. So I'll probably move "2014 Sucked to another area, and cover up/use the new pectoral real estate for something more involved and bad rear end than plain text.

Love my tattoo still. Just regretting placemat. Maybe like ribs or something? I'd still like it to be prominent.

Im getting a little something on my shoulder blade with my bestie.

Then im going to get a shoulder piece done.

Then I have some leg work I need to finish.

Sometimes ink just needs to go inside of your skin and stuff.

:shrug:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

krampster2 posted:

ha ha more like 2014 dicks sucked off,
with his mouth, because he is a homo
a fig leaf in the wind
I wnat to die

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

My only regret is the location. I still want the tattoo. I just wish it was not right over my heart. Maybe even inside bicep or something idk I'll have to think on it. Its gonna cost double though. Cause I need to first get a -second- 2014 in a better positioning. Then I still need to cover the original piece (which should be easy, it's just text). THEN I need to come up with a good replacement for that pectoral area. And my ideas suck.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 08:39 on May 4, 2015

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Windows 98 posted:

And my ideas suck.

I think your idea w. murdering a human teen with a shovel and getting away with it, then spending your freedom posting poorly on the internet like a fag, was good.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

I think your idea w. murdering a human teen with a shovel and getting away with it, then spending your freedom posting poorly on the internet like a fag, was good.

He was 24. But, agreed. Lay low and stay out of trouble is my new motto. Enrolled back in school and getting my poo poo together :)

Sometimes i go back and ready my post history before I was on my mood stabilizers and it's a miracle my poo poo attitude and lovely posts didn't get me banned during that rock bottom period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

that's cool, i'm getting "somethingawful.com forums" on my forehead to help out with revenue for the forums

• Locked thread