Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

It was brought to my attention recently that the number of posts in certain parts of the forum have been reported to be decreasing over time, and I was concerned that the general traffic of these terrific forums is in a state of eternal slow decline. What seems to be the case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix
Let me just save us all a lot of time and go down the bulleted list of how this thread's gonna go.

1. Someone tries to earnestly answer with some retarded State of the Goonion thing like they know it all

2. Some people say "nu uh it isn't dying"

3. FYAD discovers thread, thread actually becomes funny as they troll it into oblivion

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Forget I asked anything then.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This forum is for discussion and appreciation of the Something Awful Front Page. QCS is the forum for discussing the forums. I'm not moving this thread there though because I think it's a dumb topic, you won't get in trouble if you repost it there but please don't ok

• Locked thread