Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Hi GBS, let's play "would you rather?"

How it works

Someone poses a question offering a choice between two alternatives e.g. "Would you rather have a dick for a nose or have a butthole for a mouth"
Other people answer the question, at whatever length they wish. You can also ask clarifying questions, engage in side-chat etc., but the author of the question does not have to clarify what they've typed if they don't want to.

That's it. Pretty simple, really.

Thread conventions

1. Please don't ask a question until you have answered at least one question (if this thread gets going, I might up the asked:answered ratio)
2. Please quote the question in your answer (for quick searching, so we can figure out what GBS would rather)
3. Please make your questions gender/sexuality neutral where possible. For instance, instead of asking "Would you rather gently caress a Chinese dude or a Mexican dude," ask "Would you rather gently caress a Chinese person or a Mexican")
4. Please have fun! :)

Ok, I'll kick things off:

Would you rather your genital secretions look and taste like honey mustard or Mountain Dew?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

dogcrash truther posted:

How it works

Someone poses a question offering a choice between two alternatives e.g. "Would you rather have a dick for a nose or have a butthole for a mouth"
Other people answer the question, at whatever length they wish. You can also ask clarifying questions, engage in side-chat etc., but the author of the question does not have to clarify what they've typed if they don't want to.

Thread conventions

1. Please don't ask a question until you have answered at least one question (if this thread gets going, I might up the asked:answered ratio)
2. Please quote the question in your answer (for quick searching, so we can figure out what GBS would rather)
3. Please make your questions gender/sexuality neutral where possible. For instance, instead of asking "Would you rather gently caress a Chinese dude or a Mexican dude," ask "Would you rather gently caress a Chinese person or a Mexican")

Would you rather your genital secretions look and taste like honey mustard or Mountain Dew?

honey mustard ofc

Would you rather drink a pepsi or drink a coca cola?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dogcrash truther posted:

Honey Mustard hands down.

Would you rather:

Put your head in a hole for all eternity or put a hole in your head for all eternity?

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

honey mustard ofc

Would you rather drink a pepsi or drink a coca cola?

I would definitely rather drink coca cola. I think it's more American.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Claven666 posted:

Honey Mustard hands down.

Would you rather:

Put your head in a hole for all eternity or put a hole in your head for all eternity?

I don't think I'd like the first one at all. It combines two things I don't like: having my head in a hole, and being trapped in a nightmare of immortality, so I guess I would go with the second one.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Mountain Dew because of the fizzings.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pepsi

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 4, 2015

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

Would you rather gas this thread or ban the OP?

Ban OP because it would be funny if a moderator was banned for posting a thread.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Waltzing Along posted:

Please answer one of the questions before you ask your own, thanks.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

would you rather hate tha playa or hate tha game?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

can i pick my cum to taste like cum? if not honey mustard

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
I think Mountain Dew would probably be preferable for uncircumcised penises. Just throwing that out there.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dogcrash truther posted:

I think Mountain Dew would probably be preferable for uncircumcised penises. Just throwing that out there.

Imagine all the goons trying to get their dew straight from the source. Just throwin that out there.

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013

Claven666 posted:

Imagine all the goons trying to get their dew straight from the source. Just throwin that out there.

Yeah but think of all the goons with McNuggets and chicken fingers.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
touche, my good man. perhaps what we really need is a goon who can cum a substance that both quenches thirst and sauces food

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'd hate the player, not the game

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

It's rarely funny on CBB, it's not funny here. Gas.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm not a big fan of the game either but playa play

dogcrash truther
Nov 2, 2013
Would you rather never exercise or never use a computer?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
paradox, using a computer is mental exercise, especially when you're playing a difficult MOBA like DotA 2 or LoL

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

dogcrash truther posted:

Never use a computer

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
would you rather read a stupid thread?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

dogcrash truther posted:

Never use a computer.

My body has to move around.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

dogcrash truther posted:

never use a computer

would you rather be rich or stupid?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Would you rather chop off your cock or want to kill yourself.

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
never have I ever

Had a gay experience

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dogcrash truther posted:

Never exercise, ho ho ho.

Would you rather live in The South or be a Palestinian on the West Bank?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Waltzing Along posted:

Would you rather chop off your cock or want to kill yourself.

Well ive done both...

So...

Cut off my dick?

Oh wait.

:iamafag:

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Would you rather gently caress a hot supermodel with Rowan Atkinson's head and voice, or Jay Leno's head and voice?

(PS this thread loving sucks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

dogcrash truther posted:

How it works

Thread conventions

mountain dew...the vaginas already pretty acidic so itd make more sense biologically ig, also wouldnt have the texture of honey mustard

• Locked thread