Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Do you care way, way too much about Israel? Like you know all these things about a place that doesn't affect you or anything around you yet you give them a disproportionate amount of scrutiny compared to, say, much worse countries?

If you answered yes to above, are you fat?

Why don't you care about your own health and lose some loving weight fatso

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

this thread is primo gbs

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

:gerty:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I really feel like we're going to kill two birds with one stone here, boys. Thanks OP, now we can have Israel and the FiB thread in one.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

being fat is p offensive to holocaust survivors

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
The best part about people that super give a gently caress about Israel is they don't give a poo poo about Israel but they want to be destroyed for some Jesus stuff but they still pretend to care.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
joke's on you, i'm netanyahu irl so i get to be fat and care about israel

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

i care about palestine

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I don't care about Israel but can stand to lose some weight. Not my fault beer is so loving delicious

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
no

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

Do you care way, way too much about Israel? Like you know all these things about a place that doesn't affect you or anything around you yet you give them a disproportionate amount of scrutiny compared to, say, much worse countries?

lmao I'm in great shape but hate Israel like seriously gently caress those bitches

Are you a Jew OP?

Are you frustrated that you're fat and can't afford a nose job?

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I'm a fat trans negroid, care about palestine, and desperately need pants.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

son gay. so what posted:

lmao I'm in great shape but hate Israel like seriously gently caress those bitches

Are you a Jew OP?

Are you frustrated that you're fat and can't afford a nose job?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

9/11 wouldn't have happened if we didn't dickride israel constantly so I'd say they highly affect things around me op

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

much worse countries

im a bit more concerned about the state of the us but youll find the pathologies of countries are more linked than they are separated

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i care about our tax money going to a foreign military and the ill will it causes us in the region but yeah I must just be fat OP

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Blue Train posted:

9/11 wouldn't have happened if we didn't dickride israel constantly so I'd say they highly affect things around me op

doubt it

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

i care about our tax money going to a foreign military and the ill will it causes us in the region but yeah I must just be fat OP

yeah you are focus on that first

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

death to israel and death to fats

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
yeah if israel didnt exist we'd still have palestine as a foothold into the mideast

lol if u think the west gave up its colonies

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Blue Train posted:

good compromise but still beside the point

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Blue Train posted:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
lets' find the fittest person on earth and force everybody to work for them on pain of death lol

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
well yes, i am an american

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

the reason people on the internet give 'disproportionate' scrutiny to israel isn't that they are the worst country in the world. i hope this very basic fact has opened your eyes to how stupid you are. sincerely, a non-fat

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

huskarl_marx posted:

lol if u think the west gave up its colonies

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tezzor posted:

the reason people on the internet give 'disproportionate' scrutiny to israel isn't that they are the worst country in the world. i hope this very basic fact has opened your eyes to how stupid you are. sincerely, a non-fat

sounds like youre exactly one of those people

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

sounds like youre exactly one of those people

you've cracked the case gumshoe

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tezzor posted:

you've cracked the case gumshoe

you should worry about losing weight instead since that actually matters to you

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
the fatter i get the less i care about israel, what does that say about your theory op

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Clipperton posted:

the fatter i get the less i care about israel, what does that say about your theory op

will advise

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

well i wish my taxes wouldn't go towards supporting them in being racist cunts towards palestine and helping make poo poo worse there, but i don't actually care a lot because i have even less control over what they do than i do over whether anyone who i'd actually like to see running things in the us gives me the chance to vote for them. plus there's a chance that if enough people i'd like to see run things actually run things that it'll lead to a more critical us stance towards israel anyway, so it's not economical for me to care a lot about israel specifically. so no, i do not care way way too much about israel.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

im pro israel but I'm not fat

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

well i wish my taxes wouldn't go towards supporting them in being racist cunts towards palestine and helping make poo poo worse there, but i don't actually care a lot because i have even less control over what they do than i do over whether anyone who i'd actually like to see running things in the us gives me the chance to vote for them. plus there's a chance that if enough people i'd like to see run things actually run things that it'll lead to a more critical us stance towards israel anyway, so it's not economical for me to care a lot about israel specifically. so no, i do not care way way too much about israel.

yeah agreed just pump iron instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'm anti-Israel and hot as gently caress.

• Locked thread