Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

Have you ever licked Jason Statham? If not would you? Asking for a friend.

F' yeah dude.

He exudes alpha male. And, that accent...

He bangin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I love transsexuals

not literally of course

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I once met Kate Nauta in an airport. She was really nice and laughed at my joke.
Maybe I missed my shot or maybe I'm a retarded goon baby.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Inzombiac posted:

I once met Kate Nauta in an airport. She was really nice and laughed at my joke.
Maybe I missed my shot or maybe I'm a retarded goon baby.

was she less eurotrashy looking? i like white womens and all but i hate that look

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
all babies with brain disorders should be aborted and cesarean section should be reserved for emergencies and not just used because the baby popping is going too slow

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Lichy posted:

all babies with brain disorders should be aborted and cesarean section should be reserved for emergencies and not just used because the baby popping is going too slow

double this if you live in a non-western country btw

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
catsup is a cool word and is better than ketchup which is retarded

most babies don't deserve to live, they're not inherently good or special because mom thinks they're cute

the best sport games are in movies, real life ones are always boring and stupid compared to their movie counterparts

dogs should be encouraged to grow their brains and get smarter and more clever until we need them more than they need us

vampire teeth have little holes at the tips and and that is what sucks up the blood like lil straws, they don't swallow with their esophagus like alive people

controversy ITT

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Jim Norton has put more trannies through college than every nonprofit combined.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This thread is loving stupid

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

This thread is loving stupid

Pretty sure this thread is loving Jason Statham.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Lichy posted:

complicated deliveries cause brain disorders dumbass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

complicated deliveries cause brain disorders dumbass

Gatekeeper posted:

most babies don't deserve to live

dwi nerd

• Locked thread