Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I was thinking about this movie today, and boy did I remember thinking it was funny. I remember I showed it to my friends in my buddy's dorm room way back in first year, obviously we were all high as gently caress but the thing made us laugh harder than pretty much any proper movie. It was always a bit tricky to find a copy of, even when youtube happened this still wasn't on it. Checking today turns out that it is, with a whopping 3000 views. Could people really have forgotten about this masterpiece?

Or maybe it was a piece of poo poo, I am stupid and I do like stupid stuff. Way more so whenever this first came out -I listened to the band Prozzak when the Matrix was released.

But no, I just watched the first five minutes and sitting alone I cracked up nonstop. This poo poo is just gold. The guy's Keanu is brilliant. Everything is tight and hilarious.

Some fun facts from the wikipedia article I just looked at for your benefit:

1. this was actually shot in australia, with australians
2. so was the matrix
3. the similarities don't end there
4. and more

anyway enjoy if you've seen this or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmK_c2--PfI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
I have this burned to a CD somewhere from back in the day, along with the Pizza Matrix. I think the Pizza Matrix holds up better.

BAKE UP NEO

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
are you sure it's a matrix parody anot just a 90s movie gone straight to video

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I realize I may have made a mistake with the thread title because only people who have already seen it will. but its really good!

imo on a rewatch the interrogation scene has a lot more misses than hits though

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
version I remember was only 5-10 mins long, gonna have to go get me 30 on-sale chicken mcnuggets and full-screen this bitch @55 diagonal inches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I literally downloaded an HD copy of Computer Boy less than a week ago because I Was Also Thinking About This Movie the other day!!!!

Check it out https://archive.org/details/ComputerBoy

edit: HD is misleading it's more "as uncompressed as its ever gonna get"

• Locked thread