Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you mean to tell me you dont like grown women playing ukuleles?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol they seem like the type of girls that never wash or shave their jew puss's, which is why I always go for luscious male rear end

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
There has never been comedy that involved guitars that was funny. Hasn't happened one time in the entire history of humanity. Tuba? Trombone? Hilarious.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hobohemian posted:

There has never been comedy that involved guitars that was funny. Hasn't happened one time in the entire history of humanity. Tuba? Trombone? Hilarious.

tenacious d? :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what is with the gbs obsession of telling people how much you do not like comedy or not know who a comedian is and how you never heard of them and stuff

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
"hmm yes, on this comedy site i will make a remark stating i do not know who this comedian "tig" is"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

fyodor posted:

They came close, but their music actually sounds good so that overshadowed the comedy.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

liking garfunkle and oates is a barometer for how cool people are to hang out with

its an inverse relationship

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

smothers brothers

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Garfunkel and Oates comes on right after Portlandia, I watch and enjoy both shows. Suck my dick.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hobohemian posted:

flight of the conchords, if mumbly awkward scenarios are your thing-- AND THEY SURE ARE MINE!!!

Sehnsucht
Aug 2, 2003
Damn you and your daily doubles you brigand!
why the gently caress are you watching this in the first place? i saw one commercial for this and it was a pretty easy decision to not watch it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
They should have renewed the show for a second season

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
who the gently caress is bob newhart

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I'd bang either one.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

City of Tampa posted:

Garfunkel and Oates comes on right after Portlandia, I watch and enjoy both shows. Suck my dick.

ahahaha

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

you mean to tell me you dont like grown women playing ukuleles?

That one chick is not full grown. Shes the runt of the litter.

Bug eyed runt.

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.
Yeah they are super annoying. Their song 29/31 is funny and relevant, if you can stand their voices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

fyodor posted:

jack black isnt funny hth

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
OP, help me spot the difference.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I'm more partial to over but both have their moments.

Dr Cox MD posted:

Yeah they are super annoying. Their song 29/31 is funny and relevant, if you can stand their voices:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gfxjAaZg0

Agreed. Welp, time to leap out that fifth-story window God opened up for me.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

shiksa posted:

jack black isnt funny hth

jack black is funny in the will ferrell sense, that is he can be funny when hes not front and center and is working with a director that reigns in his retard shtick

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Blue Raider posted:

jack black is funny in the will ferrell sense, that is he can be funny when hes not front and center and is working with a director that reigns in his retard shtick

Im ricky bobby, and if you dont chew Big Red.

gently caress you.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012

Slothgate posted:

Hi OP, so sorry you don't fancy a shag with either of these amazing women.
one looks like a racoon, other is passable tho

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXPcBI4CJc8&t=25s

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

My girlfriend was watching it in the other room and l chuckled at one of the jokes but overall seems like a not as good flight of the conchords, which itself was not very good (peaked hard with the first episode and rapidly became boring/tired).

I think I read it got cancelled though?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I liked it

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

the blonde is inferior

thats right I said it, I find frogface to be hotter

and other than that one song making fun of the buttsex loophole in the bible, i don't find them to be that funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I like the Rich girl song

• Locked thread