Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Buy a small aquarium and stock it with some red cherry shrimp. You can't even imagine how much better your life will be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Snaguaro posted:

I got bored and looked at her tumblr thing

hahahaha gtfo

Layzor
Nov 25, 2014

Blue Train posted:

cats are good and psyopmonkey is bad

This

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whenever i feel sad i kill myself. unfortunately, im immortal.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Feel better, old bean

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Call a friend and tell him her it how you feel

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Neukoln19 posted:

Feel better, old bean

mrlego
Feb 14, 2007

I do not avoid women, but I do deny them my essence.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

Psyop are you really that scared of people?

If yes then I'm worried about you

Being repeatedly punished for reasons outside of your understanding leads to anxiety issues.

OP, try going outside and screaming "Obama!" at the top of your lungs. He'll be here in two days, so you gotta get practice in.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Maybe a sex change will make you happier

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Blue Train posted:

cats are good and psyopmonkey is bad

actually you suck a whole lot

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I'd yank down those Jordaches and really work your cock

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I like cats and I have a cool photogenic one but i have been led to believe that only autists and weirdos post cats on the 'net

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Cats are gross, psyopmonkey is cool

the only thing I dislike about psyopmonkey is the cat thing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I am having a good day I have you start having a good day too, you should make some good food and make it spicy so you feel more ALIVE while you eat, you can pet your cat, you can watch positive movies, I like watching Zoolander when I am sad.
You can post a picture of a gun shooting an old lady.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
my best friend shot himself in the head last weekend

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
My cat died 9 years ago

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Being repeatedly punished for reasons outside of your understanding leads to anxiety issues.

What the heck is psyop's deal, anyway? Everybody seems to know it but me. I get that she's a pre op trans gal, but beyond that it's a mystery.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

What the heck is psyop's deal, anyway? Everybody seems to know it but me. I get that she's a pre op trans gal, but beyond that it's a mystery.

She has a cat and used to be in the army I think. Sometimes she is sassy, but not too mean.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I had a job cancel on me today so I've been bumming around aimlessly. Maybe I'll drink a mexican beer later

big cat!

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord

I want to wipe those eye boogers so bad

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
good

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Gatekeeper posted:

don't you live in like seattle or w/e? i refuse to believe there is no courier service that buys you coffee and delivers it to you on a bike or scooter, your only dilemma is which one has cuter couriers

IIRC Psyopmonkey lives in Portland. Courier Coffee delivers.

My sister called me to scream at me for being a bad son to my sick mother. Apparently not talking to my mom for weeks on end makes her cry, so I am pretty down in the dumps myself. Tonight there's a Rifftrax Live for The Room. Wanna go?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All achievement in life is meaningless and fleeting. With or without it, your life will be nothing more than an absurd comedy which quickly ends.

Don't worry, be happy.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
syop I would try unphototshoping the cat in your op so it doesn't have a sad face anymore
maybe try out some other emotions like if you aren't happy and are sick of being sad maybe undifferentiated rage will help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Moridin920 posted:

All achievement in life is meaningless and fleeting. With or without it, your life will be nothing more than an absurd comedy which quickly ends.

Don't worry, be happy.

thisis real too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Psyop just wanted some attention to leach, and now that you guy gave it to her, she dropped the thread like a pair of unwanted genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Don't worry, be happy.

that songs more depressing than I remember; the whistling must have detracted from it

• Locked thread