Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

So Gotham season one is over! Did you enjoy the finale? I enjoyed the finale!

I especially enjoyed the part where Commissioner Gordon's girlfriend went HEEEEERE'S JOHNNY! on another Commissioner Gordon's girlfriend.

Also how about that Penguin! As far as I am concerned he is the real star of the show. Such a plucky fellow.

Also what's with Bruce Banner's dad having a secret cave with bats, a bat cave so to speak? That's not canon!

On a more negative note, while this show does have everything I sincerely believe it could do with less cat woman girl. She is annoying and her eyes are very wide apart. I don't understand how she managed to get the moniker "Cat Woman" when it's obvious she should have been called "Hammerhead Shark Woman". Gross!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i gave up after like 4 eps, it was really boring with nothing but dumb namedrops and apparently every single person in the batman universe all knew each other as kids

did it actually get good

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I like the fact that those two detectives showed up like 4 times the whole season and still got billing and paid as cast regulars.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
:sterv:
i am cat

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012

Hobohemian posted:

I like the fact that those two detectives showed up like 4 times the whole season and still got billing and paid as cast regulars.

lol holy poo poo i completely forgot about them.

generic black dude and lesbian chick you were missed

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
the best joker will always be heath ledger, and anyone else who tries to portray the character should be killed

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Ex-Priest Tobin posted:

the best joker will always be heath ledger, and anyone else who tries to portray the character should be killed

i agree if this includes everybody who dresses up like him for holloween

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
is "heeeeres johnny" how you describe eating a woman out? that's the worst

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

A misanthrope posted:

is "heeeeres johnny" how you describe eating a woman out? that's the worst

It doesn't even make sen--ohhhh I get it.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
My favorite thing about the show is that I didn't watch it

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Geoff Zahn posted:

My favorite thing about the show is that I didn't watch it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Lol holy poo poo they punted Crispus Allen and Renee Montoya that far back? Network TV is worse than ever.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
They could have ripped off Gotham Central wholesale and it would have been so much more watchable.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lol i'm watching the finale now and jeez louise this is fuckin bad, the gordon gf battle was probably not meant to be funny like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Got Ham?

• Locked thread