Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

this is best if you have archives, search only goes 500 posts deep. use http://saas.liarpedia.org and search by your userid.

i dont remember posting this 11 years ago, but i remember the event

quote:

I learned how to masturbate at boy scout camp. I was in 6th grade, all my friends were in 7th, and they had just figured out how and they were all psyched about it. One of them showed me how to on a stick. We all slept in the same tent. After lights out, one of them said "Ok guys, let's all masturbate." I pretended to because...well, to this day I find it difficult to get a boner in a tent full of guys jacking off. We heard a slurping noise coming from one corner so someone turned a flashlight on. This guy's head was in his sleeping bag :(

For a while I was disgusted but now I'm just jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
All of it

But when I was having that panic attack and wrote a bunch of poems about my job was p bad

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Neukoln19 posted:

All of it

But when I was having that panic attack and wrote a bunch of poems about my job was p bad

fuckin post it dude

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
This post

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
sleeping bag? idgi

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i have used the :allears: emote unironically more than once