Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
"I'm really torn between my hatred for The Blacks and my love for their dicks. At least I can console myself with the knowledge that every drop of black semen i swallow won't be able to impregnate any White Women"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
The gently caress you just say

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Op I have a plan for you to kill yourself it'll cost maybe 1000$ bux and 200 for me consultants fee ya dig?

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Neukoln19 posted:

Op I have a plan for you to kill yourself it'll cost maybe 1000$ bux and 200 for me consultants fee ya dig?

can you hire some people to come to my funeral and make it look like i had lots of friends?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So we're Log Cabin Republicans?

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

is this the neofolk thread

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
so we're normal gbs posters itt?

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Morkies posted:

can you hire some people to come to my funeral and make it look like i had lots of friends?

What does it matter you dummy you ain't gon be around

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
This caramel macchiatto is delicious, but why did that cute starbucks guy insist we have a conversation about race? That was just embarrassing for both of us.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot

Inevitable posted:

This caramel macchiatto is delicious, but why did that cute starbucks guy insist we have a conversation about race? That was just embarrassing for both of us.

can someone report this guy?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Hi, I'm Ersnt Rohm.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Dad gay. So white

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Inevitable posted:

And I clearly said my name was Greg, so why did he write "Goku" on my cup?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

I bet that guys all shiney from a nice semen varnishing.

He is shellacked in cum.

Hes gooey.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
combine that with MRA and you have Jack Donovan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
its all about the girth though op

• Locked thread