Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Theocracies are so behind. They are just getting into hating hipsters now, like its 2008.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

SkeletonizedFish posted:

Once my Iranian uni lecturer pointed at my totally gay arm tattoos and said "If you had those in Iran, you would be killed. But this is a great country where we can be who we are." Then he stroked my hand. He's bald though, so it won't work Iran.

So is it a dick or what?

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Go ahead and ban the stupid hair cuts, but banning people from shaving their unibrows. Its like they are mandating that the Iranian people live up to the ugly hairy Persian cabbie stereotype.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
The two guys on the left do look legit gay as they have that I'm seducing the camera expression but the guy on the right looks like the kind of guy who would be really nice and yeah totally into the same stuff as you but wouldn't ever really talk much and would get too clingy after awhile

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Me though? I'm the freshly mowed lawn and foliage in a country that I thought was literally just sand and huts?

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i'll have the "homosexual" cut please, no shampoo

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Smellbound posted:

Hitler Youth Haircuts Only

this would own. best haircut.

would look great on persians, minus the beard and burns

5-HT fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 7, 2015

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

Good call Iran.

Isn't the "Hitler Youth" haircut called a "fade" or is that something else.

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Helical Nightmares posted:

it's an undercut. a fade is what bieber wears now.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
No self respecting gay would do their hair like that

More proof Iran doesn't have the first clue about homosexuality

"The best solution is to just give people we think are homos the choice to have a sex change or die if they continue being faggy :downs:"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
lol my haircut right now is pretty close to the hitler youth one

fascism is in right now

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
bring back the Shah

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how attractive are mullets to satan's legions

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

next they will ban driving a gay car

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Parallax Scroll posted:

next they will ban driving a gay car

i could get behind banning miatas

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

iran fears the subversive nature of business in the front concealing an immoral party in the back.

this is a pretty clever post that i definitely enjoyed so i just wanted to take the time to say thank you serious frolicking

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I don't want to ban hairstyles because of the reasons given, but can we ban the one in the middle for simply being loving awful?

I find it hilarious Iran has literal fashion police

Moridin920 posted:

Mullahs ban mullets: too gay
No official word on pinky hand holding

The irony is at least 50% of people who unironically wear mullets would probably engage in a fist fight if you called their hair "gay."

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 06:33 on May 7, 2015

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Shop mannequins have not been immune from such measures either, with those displaying sizeable breasts or hips not tolerated.

Iran: We're terrified of being gay, now get rid of that mannequin, it's tits are too big.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nooner posted:

lol i wish US would ban faggy hairstyles too fucggin idiots

Like that one where the sides are cut short and the top is kept long and combed. I don't know what it's called but it's like the exact opposite of a mullet.

I call it a fagtop because no matter what sex you are, you are the gay version of that sex if you have that haircut. This includes all Tumblr made-up "sexes" and all combos thereof.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Welp, no trips to Iran for you, grandma.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Helical Nightmares posted:

hitler would have won the war if the official 3rd reich haircut was the jheri curl

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SkeletonizedFish posted:

Once my Iranian uni lecturer pointed at my totally gay arm tattoos and said "If you had those in Iran, you would be killed. But this is a great country where we can be who we are." Then he stroked my hand. He's bald though, so it won't work Iran.

How was he in bed though?

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
iran did nothing wrong

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
what is the most evil haircut

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Monkey Fracas posted:

what is the most evil haircut

the one that all the drop crotch pants wearers have

CaptainQuirk
May 9, 2009

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Emo aint dead

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

not yet, but it will be once iran stones it/throws it off the roof of a big building

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
If you change just one letter from Iran you get Iron.

That must have a been a badass name for a country during medieval times. All teens would want to go there to fight on the Iron Army in the name of the Iron King.

I hope this helps.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

5-HT posted:

That is one sexy, evil, sexy evil man. :stwoon:

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

5-HT posted:

i always get a slight undercut because i've got kind of thick wavy hair, so if i let it get long it looks dumb

is there any secret to having this amon goeth hair? do i need some dumb slick product or a straightener

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Kanthulhu posted:

If you change just one letter from Iran you get Iron.

That must have a been a badass name for a country during medieval times. All teens would want to go there to fight on the Iron Army in the name of the Iron King.

I hope this helps.

The root is "Aryan," which is an even better draw for militaristic youth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
filthy infidel musician Beck warned us about evil haircuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3rBVb3v4g

• Locked thread